• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fun fact:

Boston Celtics will never enter a tourney

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Lol, how salty do you have to be that your terrible at this game? You have never won against me, you say that I hack and not legit because I stand you up and always get the ball and my steal is "fishy" and ask for my cards through discord. Please get better at playing the game and don't think every 1 has the same winrate as your 20%.
      Loooooool ok tbh I don't reAlly care tbh that day u still took an L, jimmybutlers ovr winrate is 74% and IT4. Is just below .65. Nt kid. Useless corner pg.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Loooooool ok tbh I don't reAlly care tbh that day u still took an L, jimmybutlers ovr winrate is 74% and IT4. Is just below .65. Nt kid. Useless corner pg.
        Lol buddy I won that day and will win against you every time. Keep your crew that no one will join with your awful stats. And I'm an iso pg, nearly everyone knows that. Just you were too busy under my boot to notice because you were getting destroyed. Get good please thanks.

Comment

Lol buddy I won that day and will win against you every time. Keep your crew that no one will join with your awful stats. And I'm an iso pg, nearly everyone knows that. Just you were too busy under my boot to notice because you were getting destroyed. Get good please thanks.
          Why did u lying, last time we played u was a shitty back up corner, you had two steals on me and I ripped you, I only asked for ur cards cus u steal like u have steal Motion +24. Ur an iso pg Rofl u can't even vd correctly gtfo and stop wasting my time, all you fuckin compare to is frames and you talk like ur somebody.... but u useless. Stop wasting my time dumb ass pg.
          Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 07-24-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Why did u lying, last time we played u was a shitty back up corner, you had two steals on me and I ripped you, I only asked for ur cards cus u steal like u have steal Motion +24. Ur an iso pg Rofl u can't even vd correctly gtfo and stop wasting my time, all you fuckin compare to is frames and you talk like ur somebody.... but u useless. Stop wasting my time dumb ass pg.
            Smh, still lying. Is that all people of your level can do? You got destroyed and refuse to admit it, you say I'm not an ISO pg but talk about how I can't vD. Keep studying buddy, you know you got killed our last match and couldn't stop my vd and nothing will change if you go against me again. Now give up on your hopeless crew and your pathetic fantasies of people actually taking a loser like you seriously.

Comment

Smh, still lying. Is that all people of your level can do? You got destroyed and refuse to admit it, you say I'm not an ISO pg but talk about how I can't vD. Keep studying buddy, you know you got killed our last match and couldn't stop my vd and nothing will change if you go against me again. Now give up on your hopeless crew and your pathetic fantasies of people actually taking a loser like you seriously.
              "keep lying"
              nigga u still wasting my time gtfo and go learn vd you dumb corner pg
              u keep talking sht n lying on ur name like tf - u lying like u got somebody to impress here which is nobody. you say i got killed but i dropped 33 on your whole team /w my iso, you the type to drop 40k gkash just to get two steals on me .even with the god cards u have u still useless,
              u say my crew is hopeless despite the fact majority are randoms and still will shit on you in a 3v3 or a 1v1 so stop talking shit
              pathetic
              little
              20% winrate
              scrubby
              back up piss-gaurd

and stop lying cus we both know you cannot vd to save your fucking account and you are a back up not no fucking iso pg so shut the fk up n stop lying damn silly nerd
              Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 07-24-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

"keep lying"
                nigga u still wasting my time gtfo and go learn vd you dumb corner pg
                u keep talking sht n lying on ur name like tf - u lying like u got somebody to impress here which is nobody. you say i got killed but i dropped 33 on your whole team /w my iso, you the type to drop 40k gkash just to get two steals on me .even with the god cards u have u still useless,
                u say my crew is hopeless despite the fact majority are randoms and still will shit on you in a 3v3 or a 1v1 so stop talking shit
                pathetic
                little
                20% winrate
                scrubby
                back up piss-gaurd

and stop lying cus we both know you cannot vd to save your fucking account and you are a back up not no fucking iso pg so shut the fk up n stop lying damn silly nerd
                Stay bad bro, no matter how much you lie on these forums, reality won't change that you will keep licking my shoes whenever we play. Now please stay quiet.

Comment

Stay bad bro, no matter how much you lie on these forums, reality won't change that you will keep licking my shoes whenever we play. Now please stay quiet.
                  You keep saying I'm the liar after I called you the liar #children
                  just delete fs dud u ass

Comment

You keep saying I'm the liar after I called you the liar #children
                    just delete fs dud u ass
                    Cuz it's the truth. You keep saying that you dropped 30 points on me when reality was I stood your ass up a crazy amount of times and that your teammates quit because you were losing so badly. It's just sad you won't admit it lol. Follow your own advice about deleting, thanks kid.

Comment

Cuz it's the truth. You keep saying that you dropped 30 points on me when reality was I stood your ass up a crazy amount of times and that your teammates quit because you were losing so badly. It's just sad you won't admit it lol. Follow your own advice about deleting, thanks kid.
                      Lol the truth more like fucking bullshit , you can't stand nobodies ass and you keep talking shit and lying rofl I'm gonna go through my replays n upload how u got smacked

Comment

Lol the truth more like fucking bullshit , you can't stand nobodies ass and you keep talking shit and lying rofl I'm gonna go through my replays n upload how u got smacked
                        Lol buddy, I play with anybody and ran across you more than once. Easily beat you every time I can remember, I've even played with you on my PF and carried your heavy ass since you couldn't score at all cuz your iso is ass. Btw saying that I'm a backup Iso PG is retarded. Unlike you who has some strange fantasy of being Isaiah Thomas in pixelated game, I actually play for fun. I'm willing to let any one play what they want and will help them try to do the same. Even when I iso with my duo buddy I still make plays that aren't just VD every time. I've seen your Iso, it doesn't work cuz your range is garbage and your decision making is even worse. You'll layup on a center with your 150 long layup or try and shoot in face with your 150 3 Pt. Just face facts, your no where near as good as you think and you resort to insulting people who you are clearly unfamiliar with because they are superior to you in game in every way. No I'm not talking about just me, a lot of people you talk trash to are much better than you'll ever be.
                        Last edited by Kukiko; 07-25-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Lol buddy, I play with anybody and ran across you more than once. Easily beat you every time I can remember, I've even played with you on my PF and carried your heavy ass since you couldn't score at all cuz your iso is ass. Btw saying that I'm a backup Iso PG is retarded. Unlike you who has some strange fantasy of being Isaiah Thomas in pixelated game, I actually play for fun. I'm willing to let any one play what they want and will help them try to do the same. Even when I iso with my duo buddy I still make plays that aren't just VD every time. I've seen your Iso, it doesn't work cuz your range is garbage and your decision making is even worse. You'll layup on a center with your 150 long layup or try and shoot in face with your 150 3 Pt. Just face facts, your no where near as good as you think and you resort to insulting people who you are clearly unfamiliar with because they are superior to you in game in every way. No I'm not talking about just me, a lot of people you talk trash to are much better than you'll ever be.
                          We have vs once - you got smacked
                          idk who ur pf is so why lie
                          u can't even vd so what makes u think ur an iso pg
                          i have 190 long layup and +12 manual layup angle
                          i have 189 3pt, and +12 3pt success
                          you can not guard me and you keep talking shit, you talk so much shit is getting exhausting, kukiko get ur shitty billy online and lets vs so I can smack you again real quick 😴🤥

Comment

We have vs once - you got smacked
                            idk who ur pf is so why lie
                            u can't even vd so what makes u think ur an iso pg
                            i have 190 long layup and +12 manual layup angle
                            i have 189 3pt, and +12 3pt success
                            you can not guard me and you keep talking shit, you talk so much shit is getting exhausting, kukiko get ur shitty billy online and lets vs so I can smack you again real quick 😴🤥
                            ^ this idiot don't even know the character I play. Is the view from below my feet that bad? Please let me know.

Comment

^ this idiot don't even know the character I play. Is the view from below my feet that bad? Please let me know.
                              your a fucking billy because of your stance. stop talking shit and get your punk ass online kid

Comment

your a fucking billy because of your stance. stop talking shit and get your punk ass online kid
                                Again, stay retarded please. You will never amount to shit in game and irl. Your one of the worst Pgs in this game and fail to see it. You don't know how to iso so stop acting like you do. Please keep losing because I have actually never seen you play good once. You're ass son, your crew is ass because you are the leader and no one wants to follow someone who is awful at the game. It means they have no future, so please keep recruiting for a crew that will never even qualify for a free spectator seat in the next tourny. If I see you in game, i will gladly stomp you like usual. Now quit wasting my time kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X