• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: NazhyriDaG, KingWells, BigWells, GokuWells, AmazingWells, AmazingWell2
    I'm 15 years old man.
    Currently in High school, 11th grade just tryna make it out
    My Hobbies: Playing basically any sport, video games, and Sleeeeeep
    I'm interested in: well... Chilling, Eating, Looking Good, and Women
    Reason for playing fs2: cause I heard of fs1 as a kid but never got to play then when I saw a video of this game on youtube
    a long time ago, I had to jump on this .
    Favorite Position: C,SG (weird combo I know right)

Favorite Items: Both the Daft Punk helmets, Lakers Jersey/Chicago Jerseey, TigerGloves, And anything that will swag out my character

Images OF My Characters
    http://imgur.com/a/qeGyt
    Last edited by XxNazhyriXx; 05-30-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Name: Jackson/JeryWest. Age: 18 Uhh...just getting back into fs2...haven't really played much since the opening month or two. Started originally in Sierra around Christmas of 07, contrary to what that addicted guy MC says, he's not been here the longest. Plenty people have played since Sierra...in terms of GK, I was one of the first 50 accounts from the event they had.

Occupation: Student. Interests: Basketball, football, politics.

Personally, I'm a dog lover, I play bass (guitar). I just graduated highschool..going to community college for a year or two then transferring to UNCG, and hopefully WVU. I'm decently tall, I'd like to think I'm decent at basketball (rather, was, pretty sure I'm done with organized basketball), having some d3 offers. I'm a bit of a hateful asshole, and for that I apologize 😂. In game, as I said I'm started my out again...I'm currently spending time on my Goku PG and Lyoid C. Anyways yeahhhh
      Last edited by JeryWestRocs; 05-31-2015, 06:00 AM.

Comment

So yeah, I'm Enterprise. Uh, I'm the worst sf in this game. Also worst sg. Um... I believe that anyone can achieve if they are willing to stop feeling sorry for themselves and work. There will always be bumps on the road but effort and drive will conquer all.

Sup. Guard me 5 minutes?

Thanks

Comment

I honestly dislike all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by felix_o View Post
            I honestly dislike all of you.
            Lmaoo 10/char

Comment

Hi Im Peter
              I played FS1
              but when it closed down I stopped playing

Hobbies: FS, Skyrim, I also street Perform occasionaly at San Francisco (vid on youtube) and of course bbal

I dislike aloot of people on this game bcuz i think they r fake. But I have close friends from this game too!

#go West Ave (best club in fs1 history)

here is a video of me ( I don't really take selfies)

Comment

The name is Mike Titan, or MIKE TITAN!. The Gaming Savant. Im from Texas and im a trail mix murderer.

Occupation: Co-owner of a multimedia company, Music producer, audio engineer, youtuber

Hobbies: Cooking, videogames, music, night owling, and growing a beard

Interest: different genres of music, mixing, playing video games, watching the food network and old 90s cartoons.

Reason for Playing FS2: Cause nba 2k sucks. I 1st thought i wouldnt like this game based of the streams and videos i watch. Now i cant stop playing it. Its a game that takes skill and teamwork to win at. Plus i can have a blue high top fade.

Favorite Items: Only currently at level 22 so i havent gotten much but my favorite item so far is my blue high top fade i bought. Just cause.

Attached Files

Comment

Pic
                  I will do this later

Name:
                  What's good my name is Tony
                  IGN: Grimey (SG), WeOut (PG), ----> Still trying to level up these characters. I am kinda new and started playing this game

Age Info
                  I'm 24. I graduated from UConn and witnessed TWO NCAA Championships for MENS AND WOMENS!

Occupation
                  IT Company

Hobbies & Interest
                  League of Legends, Freestyle 2, Fashion, lightin up Mary Jane, Hip-hop/Rap, RnB, gambling with cards, NBA

Reason why I play FS2 ,
                  Very relaxing and simple to play. I've been playing for around 2-3 months and I've picked up a few "pro" things. I am open to learning and definitely want to be the best Backcourt player

Favorite Position
                  It is definitely SG, but I enjoy all the backcourt positions and SF as well. Scoring, looseballs, and backcourt defense is something I think makes these positions unstoppable

Favorite Items
                  Fly apprarel, check my characters our doe
                  Last edited by Grimey; 06-21-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Name: My name is Corey and in FS2 it's OTF300 ( Not that high level yet.)

Age Info: I'm 19 and 6'5. I played basketball in high school but stopped my junior year after my mother passed.

Hobbies & Interest: League of Legends, Rumble Fighter, Skype, Running, Beer pong, Hookah, Basketball( In gym or outside.), Shoes ( Mostly foams, lebrons, and jordans.)

Reason why I play FS2 : Funny to play with friends, only basketball game online I like, friends from rumble fighter put me on.

Favorite Position: I played Power forward in high school, but SF is the funnest one to me in FS2. I play it defensively unless I'm the only scorer.

I'll post a picture later when the servers are up.

Comment

Name: My name is Soldier King, picture as avatar.

Age Info: I'm 28 and 5'11 12. I play a little ball in real life.

Occupation: CEO of Color the Globe, have a lot more work to do on company.

Hobbies & Interest: Basketball, Love Beautiful Women, Speaking to the world, writing a book: In the Eyes of Soldier King, try to do more good then bad in the world.

Reason why I play FS2 : To be the best.

Favorite Team in FS2: 3 PF, they rule :P.

Comment

Name: Soothes

Hobbies: Smoking straight Loud

Characters: Soothes, Nuntin, SauceWalka, Deduct, Roca, PiggyBack

Crew: Founder of OldHeads, But really want to join Bruh Crew

Comment

Name: Gano

Hobbies: Eatin da booty from the front 2k15

Interests: Shootin' Fadeaways from half-court while being guarded by 3 ppl, Trap Music, BEEN HAD POLO

Reason for playing FSII: So I can make it rain all day in RL and Online

Favorite Position: PG/SG

Favorite Items: Celtics Jersey / Bulls Jersey, Legendary Headband,

Last edited by Gano; 06-30-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                            Name
                            Kay Smith

landscaper

Hobbies:
                            raising awareness for prostate cancer
                            collecting snails

Interested In;
                            loli's

Reason for playing FS2:
                            only game that can run on my pc

Favorite Position:
                            SF

Personal Picture:

lmao still a clown i see

Comment

Im finna start this just like back in FS1. A player will post a pic or two of themselves, tell theyre age and what they do talk about their hobbies and interest , reason why they play FS2 , Favorite Position , Favorite items. GMs should participate on this so we can get to know yall.

Name : Shaq

Hobbies : Finding Every Legal Way To Make Money, Working Out, Boxing,

Interest : I Want To Pursue A Career In Music Management. Similar To Sean Combs But To Be 10x More Succesful. (Without Them Illuminati Ni*gas Involved.

IGN : Auburn (The SF)

Favorite Position : Would Be Sf. Just Fun To Play And Its Also A Position For Quick Thinkers If Combinations Were Needed To Be Made

Favorite Item : The Hedgehog Spike Hair. Forgot Actual Name. GMS Give Me That Item & ♥.

Dont Mind The All First Word Caps. Text Alot So Its A Habit. Quick Question Najenda What Was Your Name In FS1 If U Played

Comment

Occupation: Associate for Spring Creek Barbecue/ Student

Hobbies: Sports. Mainly football, but im trying to choose between the two which best fits for me

Reason Why I Play Fs2: Though i am new to the fs2 world. I used to play fs1, (gk version), when i was younger. I love competition an thrive on will, and motivational gain to triumph past recent struggles. Fs2 is a new chapter that i would love to accomplish. I'm also in Varsity Football at my local high-school. I made a numerical amount of accounts on fs1. half of them i have maxed. And although i can give you a long list of them, I'd rather forget the past, and look forward to the new opportunities and events i have here on fs2.

Fs2 Name ; 40grams,

Fav Pos. PG. I would like to shoot believe me. But since now there are only 3v3 matches to consistently participate in. What i"d love is fresh teamwork. I'm willing to go without points, rather than to make my team lose. But i struggle alot with the wins. Trying to find tht "perfect team" with such amazing chemistry. I wish i had that. But yet again, i will look to that as motivation. So i'll never give up hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X