X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC's Best NA Players (OF ALL TIME)

Center
    1. Chewbasca, HaMb3r
    2. Villigant (he would probably be higher on the list if he was west)
    Honorable : ShaqOneal (Gotta step up that BPG, although he did change the game offensively for Cs single handedly.)

Power Forward
    (C) Xris, Lolo, DogBryant, FlyingJack, Nada
    1. InfamousMC (All the west on this list get rebounds pretty equally, but I have the best screen / Help D / pick N roll / scoring ability / IQ .
    2. Ray7 (He has some of the best paint defense)
    3.FPJM, Satele, Kimi,TiniBoi, Knave (These guys have all the talent you need, but not the IQ when it comes to facilitating plays, help D, and forcing a win)
    4. Destroy (Limited IQ, playmaking ability, can't hit Mid/3s consistently, bad help D/paint D - Great rebounder)
    5. ArcherW, Grande (They have the ability to beat anyone in game, but neither of them play at their peak consistently.)

Small Forward
    1. Larson (Still haven't seen a SF perform as well as him, despite him playing in a weaker era, he is the greatest gamer I've ever seen in my life time)
    2. Uda ( He's got the defense, he can block dunks like a PF, he shoots only open shots and uses his bigs as a pillar)
    3. Temp
    4. None, haven't seen any other good SFs.

Shooting Guard
    (C)2Four
    1. Charles (Best Passes, Plays, Dash, Best Blocks, Dives, Rebounds)
    2. KobeBryant (Best All Around Defense on SG, period. Ranked at number 2 because he's too much of a wild card on offense at times, and east)
    3. ProjectAway (Tied with the best dash as Charles, but doesn't have the defense Charles has, or the play making ability, or the dives, or the rebs.)
    4. TuBie (He got them intercepts on lock, and plays smart, he's a sleeper, he will creep up and take your purple)
    5. Forever
    Honorable Mention: Sanctify - He has defense but his offense is like the noob SG's in CBT.

Point Guard
    (C) BoxTroll, PlayMaker, (Whoever Xris' PG was)
    1. Int ( All around best PG he has the steals, and blocks better than BananaChase, just takes dumb shots occasionally)
    2. Uriee (This guy is aggressive as shit, he will sneak wins on you soley by his defense and will to win)
    3. TheProtoPG (Although he has better blocks than Uriee, he doesn't have the ability to spam steal and just force wins like Uriee, although he does have better steals than 90% of PGs)
    4. Butie (The best blocking PG in game, if he learned that chillassdee aggression on steal he'd be up there with int)
    5. Assists (Best passer, but needs to work on his defense. I wouldn't count on him in a 1v1 sitituation)
    Honorable Mentions
    DBLL - Although his defense is improving as of late, he has some of the worst court vision and passes out of the top 10 PGs, also he uses iso prodominately which is easily defendable by a PF and forces close games. Not to mention his wide 3pt shot is inconsistent which is unacceptable for a PG.
    DirtyDansu - If you're not SicaCute, then you're rank 1. If you're SicaCute, then you're rank 1000000000scrub.
    Valioa - We've yet to see his true potential because he plays with mediocre players, but one would assume if he had teammates from this list he would be top 5.
    Last edited by TheKiddsMusicSC; 06-03-2015, 09:04 PM.

StyleZ was one of the greatest SG of all time. He's just inactive and rusty atm. DPOTY has to be up there, atleast better than some of the PF on defense and made it to the final at one point, Grande has the best shade game. KnaveG Aka Anormaly is the best rebounder and a very underated blocker...I would replace Valioa - king of dive for ChillAssDee and DirtyDansu. Other than that, I think it's a respectable list.

Comment

• KobeBlaise
      KobeBlaise commented
      Editing a comment
      Also forgot to add OPxGreatWall, despite his bad lag, he is a great blocker and decent defender on PG.

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
    StyleZ was one of the greatest SG of all time. He's just inactive and rusty atm. DPOTY has to be up there, atleast better than some of the PF on defense and made it to the final at one point, Grande has the best shade game. KnaveG Aka Anormaly is the best rebounder and a very underated blocker...I would replace Valioa - king of dive for ChillAssDee and DirtyDansu. Other than that, I think it's a respectable list.
    Thanks Kobe, but its Anomaly lol

Comment

• KobeBlaise
      KobeBlaise commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL one day I will learn how to spell.

lol where all these "ballers" come from.

Comment

DPOTY has been screens, bad scoring ability, bad rebounds, bad play-making, he doesn't deserve to be on list for just being a good paint blocker. Also being top 2 doesn't mean you're good, it means you lost like everyone else.

StyleZ was good in a bad era, that will not carry over in this new era. Larson on the other hand easily could adapt to this new era, without question.

I will add Valioa to the list.

Totally forgot about Knave, will add.

Comment

hmmmph....

Comment

I recommend ProjectSwing on SF, and Transcendent on SG, OPxGreatwall on PG

Comment

ProjectSwing has mastered dash but needs to step up his defense, being on an SF you're expected to have abnormally good defense with that speed and block attribute combined. The SF's I listed will block PFs, like a PF blocks PFs.

Transcendent has a long way to go on SG, his dash is sloppy and his D isn't anything special.

GreatWall is top 10, not top 5, he may deserve a honorable mention though. His offense is sloppy, and his defense is again top 10. There are a few PGs I go out of my way to avoid when playing against, he's not one of them.
            Last edited by TheKiddsMusicSC; 06-02-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Okay added V.

Comment

Added Forever too (Greatwall is a much better SG than PG)

Comment

DirtyDansu is like 90 pct sica cute, check out the title on his inactive SG named ♥Zen♥. Silly MC. and yes im bitter!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                    DirtyDansu is like 90 pct sica cute, check out the title on his inactive SG named ♥Zen♥. Silly MC. and yes im bitter!
                    Now he changed name to Allyson

Comment

Lol Butie will be on the way once lvl 50 watch out for me !

Comment

if this is all time, Villigant #1 C, followed by FatPaxton or Shaq. Mahb3r is good but not #1. Shaq is too good to be an honourable mention, as he is best offensive C and a top rebounder easily. Stocky is good tho, deserves honourable mention. And chewbaccas is definitely one of the best C's when he actually decides to try.

Comment

• ABILITY
                          ABILITY commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Best Offensive C is either NoFatChx, FatPaxton or Vil. Havnt had the chance to play em but I would like to try out my offensive C style on em.

I have faith in you Naj, you'll probably make my next active list if you stick to one char.

Comment

Working...
                        X