X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestyle2 Wikia

Greetings everyone!

I'll just jump straight to the topic. I just started a Freestyle2 Wikia, aiming to gather all information, guides and tips for Freestyle2 players in one place. It is still under heavy construction and lack of contents. If anyone is interested, please feel free to contribute!
    Freestyle2 Wikia is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!

This sounds like an interesting project. I will try to fill it out as much as possible.

TobinHeath

Comment

cool !!!

Comment

Thank you for paying interest. I'm still progessing with the wiki's design, if you have any suggestion for improvement to share, don't hesitate to speak.

Comment

Wow it looks amazing so far. I'll help update it when I have some free time.

Comment

When this thread was first made i saw the wiki and thought it was looking left for dead. ndkhang I commend you.

Comment

Originally posted by L8R* View Post
              When this thread was first made i saw the wiki and thought it was looking left for dead. ndkhang I commend you.

Excuse me but who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by RealL8R View Post

Excuse me but who are you?
                L8R is a hard thing to impersonate. Just ask the "church" of martin luther

Comment

.......And now you've started talking to yourself.
                  I've been left nine times by the same person but I must say, this is on another level of loneliness

-Tell StyleZ I miss him

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
                    .......And now you've started talking to yourself.
                    I've been left nine times by the same person but I must say, this is on another level of loneliness

-Tell StyleZ I miss him
                    dont assume you know me!!!

Comment

Impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, I thank you for that.

Comment

Impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, I thank you for that.
                        Your words carry as much emphasis as a grain of salt. Your speech patterns are susceptible to giving away whatever anonymity you care to have welp.

Comment

Your words carry as much emphasis as a grain of salt. Your speech patterns are susceptible to giving away whatever anonymity you care to have welp.

I have no idea what you are trying to imply, I am the original L8R I am an idea not an entity therefore I have no identity.

I am a grain of salt on a beach full of sand, you are just another wannabe scrub, I do not need to be anonymous because I am not hiding unlike you.

Comment

I have no idea what you are trying to imply, I am the original L8R I am an idea not an entity therefore I have no identity.

I am a grain of salt on a beach full of sand, you are just another wannabe scrub, I do not need to be anonymous because I am not hiding unlike you.
                            L8R can't be spoken of in 1st person. L8R is not a person or group of people L8R is an idea and that idea can not so easily be repeated

Comment

L8R can't be spoken of in 1st person. L8R is not a person or group of people L8R is an idea and that idea can not so easily be repeated
                              Then you do not understand the concept of L8R the idea, that the idea itself is alive therefore it has an identity and can be spoken as an entity giving it singularity, you are a blasphemer to this idea, a false impersonator I am the real L8R you have no claim or proof otherwise, nor have the ability do disapprove the claim.

Comment

Working...
                              X