Pimp My Cards THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp My Cards THREAD

Post the before and afters of your cards on this thread. Let's see what y'all get!

I'll post my own cards later on in the week when I can purchase it.

Nt Zyd, you just using this as a way to see the competitions cards.

Comment

Reserve this spot here
      Cuz u kno mine gon cray
      Last edited by exilegod; 08-28-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I already heard many guys in Omni Panda has amazing cards. Like PF equipped sp5 with 3 3pt success and 2 blk range, or sf equipped sp5 with 2 blk and 2 blk range. This game will just become versatile and more interesting.

Comment

you can get the best cards in the game, and get all the money in the world, but if you can't take one rejection by 1 woman and get back up and try again what will you ever succeed at. You'll just have stacked cards and not passback to a wide 3 when you're teammate pumped and is wide on the left side, because you're just afraid to let it fly.

Get a girlfriend, then worry about your cards. Talk to one girl each day before you start sub-statting, thanks on behalf of humanity.

Comment

Somebody give me 10$, thanks

Comment

I poor otherwise I would give you for sp2 for your c.

Comment

Originally posted by momo24 View Post
                I already heard many guys in Omni Panda has amazing cards. Like PF equipped sp5 with 3 3pt success and 2 blk range, or sf equipped sp5 with 2 blk and 2 blk range. This game will just become more pay to win.

wowwwzorss

Comment

I already heard many guys in Omni Panda has amazing cards. Like PF equipped sp5 with 3 3pt success and 2 blk range, or sf equipped sp5 with 2 blk and 2 blk range. This game will just become versatile and more interesting.
                  it was a day or two before the release of sub changers but there was a guy in doubi or op, dont remember, pf's name was like xxsomethingxx. never seen his name before, i check 3pt made ranking for pf almost every day. he and his friend was talking in pinyin so didnt understand but i did see numbers 170 and 36. this dude didnt miss a single 3 out of 5 games or so we played and he shot a minimum of 6 3s a game.

i hope to get at least two +3pt success this week on my pf.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                    you can get the best cards in the game, and get all the money in the world, but if you can't take one rejection by 1 woman and get back up and try again what will you ever succeed at. You'll just have stacked cards and not passback to a wide 3 when you're teammate pumped and is wide on the left side, because you're just afraid to let it fly.

Get a girlfriend, then worry about your cards. Talk to one girl each day before you start sub-statting, thanks on behalf of humanity.
                    never gets old

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post

it was a day or two before the release of sub changers but there was a guy in doubi or op, dont remember, pf's name was like xxsomethingxx. never seen his name before, i check 3pt made ranking for pf almost every day. he and his friend was talking in pinyin so didnt understand but i did see numbers 170 and 36. this dude didnt miss a single 3 out of 5 games or so we played and he shot a minimum of 6 3s a game.

i hope to get at least two +3pt success this week on my pf.
                      Is he a big joe? I think he is in doubi and his 3pt is very good, considering he has bad blk range so I guess he is shrewd and as you told has 170+36 that can be confirm (only shrewd can shoot that well). I know many pf has god cards in qnmlgb or op, they just have great cards but not hac.kers. Like some of them has 260 blk or 36 3pt sucess +12 no mark 3pt success sp5 power pf. The game is hard when versus them. Now after sub att change there will be more and more hardcore in this game.

Comment

Is he a big joe? I think he is in doubi and his 3pt is very good, considering he has bad blk range so I guess he is shrewd and as you told has 170+36 that can be confirm (only shrewd can shoot that well). I know many pf has god cards in qnmlgb or op, they just have great cards but not hac.kers. Like some of them has 260 blk or 36 3pt sucess +12 no mark 3pt success sp5 power pf. The game is hard when versus them. Now after sub att change there will be more and more hardcore in this game.
                        yeah, big joe.

my pf is shrewed with sp5 too so im looking forward to this subchanger.

Comment

Got +48 raw block on my pf substat time to see rise of W3BGL3D

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X