I sent in a ticket on the all miss bug/glitch just for fun... hilarity ensues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
    I have witness KwaameBrown missing 5 wide layups with no one around. He's a fkn PF.

It's A BUG! PLZ F*CKING FIX IT!

If he wasn't named Kwame Brown i'd be on your side. But since he is named Kwame Brown, he should actually miss all of his shots.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2001.html

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post

If he wasn't named Kwame Brown i'd be on your side. But since he is named Kwame Brown, he should actually miss all of his shots.
      http://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2001.html
      WANNA FIGHT ? ITS A BUG!

Comment

It's called probability bros.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
          It's called probability bros.
          the bug is 100% real dont even doubt that.
          theres a no miss bug and always miss bug and i saw them countless of times,and no im not thinking every player that misses 5 shots in a row is bugged.
          i have replays ready for gamekiss if they want and they are undenyable,and no sir a pf knocking 12 3pt shots in a row while 4 of them from half court is not probabilty and an sg that pullups half courts(literally half courts) the entire game and knocking all of them in a row the entire game is not probability and yes junior got bugged there 1000000%

the sad part here is that i thought gamekiss just unable to deal with those bugs but now i see they dont even aware of them after more than 2 years(?) this game is out and i know people have complained.
          it makes me sad even more than the actuall bugs
          Last edited by Hakuchumu; 08-30-2016, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post
            the bug is 100% real dont even doubt that.
            theres a no miss bug and always miss bug and i saw them countless of times,and no im not thinking every player that misses 5 shots in a row is bugged.
            i have replays ready for gamekiss if they want and they are undenyable,and no sir a pf knocking 12 3pt shots in a row while 4 of them from half court is not probabilty and an sg that pullups half courts(literally half courts) the entire game and knocking all of them in a row the entire game is not probability and yes junior got buged there 1000000%

the sad part here is that i thought gamekiss just unable to deal with those bugs but now i see they dont even aware of them after more than 2 years(?) this game is out and i know people have complained.
            it makes me sad even more than the actuall bugs
            What you are describing is a no miss hack not a miss bug -_-

Comment

What you are describing is a no miss hack not a miss bug -_-
              sure but the one that got bugged is a numerous times tourny champion evilsanta lol...
              i have an hilarious no miss bug featuring evil santa i saved it because it was the most redicilous one ive seen,he noticed he got bugged and started half courting the rest of the game.

no but seriously you gotta trust me on that,boths bugs are real im more than 100% sure about that
              i would upload a video but my comp is pretty bad,i can upload the replay tho its pretty funny
              Last edited by Hakuchumu; 08-30-2016, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuchumu View Post
                sure but the one that got bugged is a numerous times tourny champion evilsanta lol...
                i have an hilarious no miss bug featuring evil santa i saved it because it was the most redicilous one ive seen,he noticed he got bugged and started half courting the rest of the game.

no but seriously you gotta trust me on that,boths bugs are real im more than 100% sure about that
                i would upload a video but my comp is pretty bad,i can upload the replay tho its pretty funny
                please post them

Comment

It has gotten worse for me. After every 2 games, I go 0/20. GK please fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
                    It has gotten worse for me. After every 2 games, I go 0/20. GK please fix this.
                    You just aint cash.

Comment

They would deny all miss bug even if it happened to them for 10 games in a row. "bad day" it will be written off as.

Comment

Is there a no miss bug too?
                        10000% i saved the replay too.

Edit: There can also be more than one bugged person a game. There was a Live game where me and Rainerus where playing against each other and got bugged. Needless to say we just started back stepping and backrolling deep against each other.
                        Last edited by Kevmon; 10-10-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevmon View Post

10000% i saved the replay too.

Edit: There can also be more than one bugged person a game. There was a Live game where me and Rainerus where playing against each other and got bugged. Needless to say we just started back stepping and backrolling deep against each other.
                          post it ftf.

Comment

all miss bug is real, fix please

Comment

When FS2 becomes 2K17...this irks me too.

Comment

I Think Going 0-13 from the 3pt line with a +58 3pt success as an sf to the point where the enemy just leaves you wide open to keep shooting is good enough proof to show that this bug exists

Comment

Working...
                                X