Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the MVP for this Fall Tournament?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the MVP for this Fall Tournament?

MVP based on votes will be gifted 2k gkash
    Hanachan
    39.47%
    Papachan
    23.68%
    Jcy
    36.84%

to me PG was the real mvp. He made feather miss a lot and the way he D those insane dribbles.

Comment

Originally posted by IncognitoXV View Post
      to me PG was the real mvp. He made feather miss a lot and the way he D those insane dribbles.
      I think the pg on feathers team was the mvp even tho he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post

I think the pg on feathers team was the mvp even tho he lost
        best pg in the game

Comment

I voted for sica

Comment

they all beasted.
            personally i voted Hana, but PG was clutch, papa clutch, complete team effort.

Comment

Vote for me Jcy

Comment

Cheat engine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Comment

Hanachan reb more than his C and got loose ball, must be MVP. He also made double pump facial 3pt on me and had me like

Last edited by Wyh 하수; 12-05-2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Can't single out the MVP, but preferred Hana if must choose one.
                    Papa aka Assist outreb Bora, and have a lot of important blocks and rebs. Jcy aka Pring, lock down feather and the consecutive steals in the last min of last game is their key to win.
                    But Hana has the heart. Outreb both bigs.Outdive wyh,the beast pg. And the most important, he can score under pressure and fall behind, you know all the offensive burden is on SG in swing playstyle, and he still can score when a 250 blk pf and +48blk range pg is on him, no matter he get blked or stolen, that's enuf to say.

Comment

Papchan - Rebounded well against west PF's, and held down the defense when needed.

Keep in mind guys, this question is about the entire tournament, not just the finals.

Comment

Working...
                      X