Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the server moves to Central

"About the upcoming update!"
    "Yes, I know that the theme seems like we’re going to add a super new Rebound skill or redesign all Centers and PFs but it was more intended to send a message/meaning" - Lucy

Looking at this statement, I think it's safe to assume that GK is finally going to move the server to a central location(unless they troll, once again). Given this, let's make a note of who is actually central...

Could you actually explain what central thing is? Just me being stupid here if you don't mind.

Comment

"There will be some game balance update, minor balance change of rebound/chip-out, and brand new
      item that you guys wanted for a long time."

instead of mechanics/algorithm update, you're saying they will just move the server to central?

or mechanics change AND server move? they're implying it'll be a balance patch, i'd imagine a server move would be worded differently; if they're saying "balance update" and by "balance update" to be a server move, that's the ghetto-est balance patch i've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by APoetDestroyed View Post
        Could you actually explain what central thing is? Just me being stupid here if you don't mind.
        The NA server for FS2 is currently located in California. This means that players on the west side of North America will have lower ping than anyone else. This brings an unfair advantage to other players, who could have the same level of skill. This affects rebounds and loose balls(although many people speculate that it affects other things).

Comment

I don't think they moving the server tomorrow. I think that in another update. We (the mods) haven't been told much lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
            I don't think they moving the server tomorrow. I think that in another update. We (the mods) haven't been told much lol
            Way to kill all the hopes and dreams

Comment

Originally posted by exilegod View Post
              Way to kill all the hopes and dreams
              I rather tell people than get hopes up for the 9837 time lmao
              Last edited by ChillWIll; 12-05-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

RWEIOGHDJRWEAGHUIWEARJGWEAJKGWARJLKGEAS
                RGUJHREAYUIGHRWEAIGHERHJGRWEAJKFBNGVEA
                RWESHBGRESDVHBGGRWEJKHGWEAJKHGWEA
                WHAT DID U JUST SAY?!
                REUIOHGRESUIHGKWEAJTFG4QWEJKtgwre
                rsdfbngreskhbgresjkgweaj
                HBGRUIJKHGESKBNGRESJKHNGESJKHNG
                ]REIJOGHESJKRBNGRHESBNGJKRWEGRESJK

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get that from her message.

Comment

I don't think there will be a server move or never will be. They probably adding sub-changer permanent in shop

Comment

Should make the reb stat more important for getting rebs. PF/C should get a reb over smalls regardless of ping differences.
                      I am tired to see sg/pgs outreb east/central bigs.

Comment

Originally posted by 9cm View Post
                        Should make the reb stat more important for getting rebs. PF/C should get a reb over smalls regardless of ping differences.
                        I am tired to see sg/pgs outreb east/central bigs.
                        I agree with this.

@shotclock

I think that's the request that everyone wanted. NOTE:-- my opinion

^ could be different

Comment

though i'm west i don't mind server going central or east just because of the higher number of players from that area, more people will benefit from better latency.
                          however i think the priority should be adjusting game mechanics/algorithm(which they seem to be doing), moving the server would be a bandaid and not fix the actual issue though some aspect of it can't be helped; real time online game experience will always be influenced by latency.

Comment

Q: Can u tell me when will server change? Tks Lucy love u <3

Lucy: We will make an announcement once every process is done :-)
                            I am so sorry for keeping you guys wait. It depends on the server
                            test result. (IT department is testing the server now)

Comment

Q:Any news on the central server?

Lucy: Yes, we have forwarded our test result to IT department and
                              they are currently testing it now.We will let you guys know once we
                              have done testing.

Comment

Working...
                              X