• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For card move -- might sound dumb lol

If anyone used card move.

Is it 16 bucks for (3) attempts or

16 bucks for (1) attempts to move card to another character

In other words 16 bucks 3 times

It is $16 for 1 card. Therefore, you'll have to use $48 and all 3 of your card movements for 1 deck.

Comment

Yeah hell no to that. Smh
      Thx fam but Jesus

Comment

50 bucks is nothin man..

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
          50 bucks is nothin man..
          For someone who has no life and wastes thousands on a game then yeah your right.

Comment

Sorry I'm spending my money. It not a waste if u enjoy what you pay for.

Comment

Dang if our own Lead supporter doesn't know how it works, then we're screwed.

Comment

Starting to agree with u more and more
                Too bad u ignore me
                Jajajajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post
                  Dang if our own Lead supporter doesn't know how it works, then we're screwed.
                  With this statement I didn't know how it worked cause I didn't try it lmao. I'm only human. -_- but nt shooting a bullet at me though

Didn't know you out of all people would try to take the shot.
                  Only 12-17 year olds do that stuff 😐
                  Last edited by ChillWIll; 12-08-2016, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

With this statement I didn't know how it worked cause I didn't try it lmao. I'm only human. -_- but nt shooting a bullet at me though

Didn't know you out of all people would try to take the shot.
                    Only 12-17 year olds do that stuff 😐
                    Nah didn't mean it that way. Meant it as if like the price shouldn't even be that high or whatnot. 16 dollars should be how much someone pays for for all of their cards.

Comment

if you like to listen to music will you pay 150$ for a song?if you spend money and have fun just do it,its worth it
                      but dont try to support the price because you dont care,wouldnt be so bad if people could be more considering to each other.
                      50$ to move cards in fs2 is way way way beyond overpriced and way out of proportion compared to 95% of the current online games(overwatch costs 40$ HELLO?)
                      if you like this game better know that you are killing it,you support the "lets suck this game up till it dies" mentality instead of the "lets try to make it better for people"

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post

Nah didn't mean it that way. Meant it as if like the price shouldn't even be that high or whatnot. 16 dollars should be how much someone pays for for all of their cards.

That's what I been thinking. I thought 16 bucks for the whole thing was still over priced lol. --- even though it's 16 X 3 for the thing so 50 bucks in general

I thought to be fair with the all age differences they should price it at 8-10 dollars for (3) attempts.

I loved fs1 mainly cause you didn't have to pay so much money just to have good cards or +10 stats which tbh I hardly see when I Reb cause I'm east. 267 Reb and not anything to show for it 😂 But I mean it's all good though
                        Last edited by ChillWIll; 12-09-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                          If anyone used card move.

Is it 16 bucks for (3) attempts or

16 bucks for (1) attempts to move card to another character

In other words 16 bucks 3 times
                          Funny thing is post says "might sound dumb" and people still came after your neck. Smh.

Comment

#BringFS1Back

FelixFS

Comment

Whatever makes u happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X