Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwards View Post
    Tabby Obliviate~!
    Do you realize what you have done o.o dear god. It's k I'll just go hide somewhere till things blow over.
    Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 02-06-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Keep ducking then

Comment

i wish minji said my name

Comment

Bringing this back so I can see sk say "talk to a girl"

Comment

Dude.

It's a man.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
              Dude.

It's a man.
              Amen xddddd

Comment

Y'all nikkas really think Minji is a chick? lel

Comment

Originally posted by Kebabs View Post
                  Y'all nikkas really think Minji is a chick? lel
                  why does it matter if the person who plays minji is a girl or boy? no ones here to date this isn't a dating app or dating site this is fs2 where you can be yourself and play your way.

Comment

Originally posted by TabbyXDDD View Post

why does it matter if the person who plays minji is a girl or boy? no ones here to date this isn't a dating app or dating site this is fs2 where you can be yourself and play your way.
                    Oh ma gawd! Minji noticed me. Better write a whole essay about it and let these nikkas know how a dude pretending to be a chick gave me some attention. lels

Comment

Originally posted by Kebabs View Post

Oh ma gawd! Minji noticed me. Better write a whole essay about it and let these nikkas know how a dude pretending to be a chick gave me some attention. lels
                      i assumed minji was a guy this whole time only recently found out he was a she. but again its irrelevant she's a good player it was just cool that the person who was anomaly is also minji altho they act differently so im still confused on the details you wouldnt happen to have some info on this would you, you probably stay up to date on these sort of things also sir im not here to argue im just saying its irrelevant if minji/anomaly is a girl or a boy. lowkey wish i could go back to the good old days of fs2 those were good times. oops went on too long.

Comment

i love minji and anomaly tbh

Comment

someones trolling yall. anomaly is an awful pg. and also has played with me against minji many times. so unless hes on the level of nerd that he can play 2 games of fs2 a the same time. i do think yall are wrong. thats just my personal opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                            someones trolling yall. anomaly is an awful pg. and also has played with me against minji many times. so unless hes on the level of nerd that he can play 2 games of fs2 a the same time. i do think yall are wrong. thats just my personal opinion though.
                            u think u know tonio like u really do?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
                              oh i meant the PF that goes by anomaly

Comment

Originally posted by TabbyXDDD View Post

i assumed minji was a guy this whole time only recently found out he was a she. but again its irrelevant she's a good player it was just cool that the person who was anomaly is also minji altho they act differently so im still confused on the details you wouldnt happen to have some info on this would you, you probably stay up to date on these sort of things also sir im not here to argue im just saying its irrelevant if minji/anomaly is a girl or a boy. lowkey wish i could go back to the good old days of fs2 those were good times. oops went on too long.
                                Tabby, she will call your name with her voice on her live twitch streaming
                                Keep in there bro

Comment

Working...
                                X