i am quit after 2 years of sadness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am quit after 2 years of sadness

people kept hating and being rude to me every game. I have anxiety so it really bums me out and made me developed a scaredness for people. I used to play fs2 because it was a fun way to take my mind off of anxiety. But then I started worrying every game that people would rage at me and insult me.

i hope everyone likes talking bad about others because they dont know what people go through in life. you might think it is a joke but it is not a joke, i keep my smile on for everyone else, not me. i used to have fun until it all i feel is like http://prntscr.com/db2ib6

everyday i play so that people will play with me because i try and try again and never give up. but apparently i am still not enough, i tried my hardest to keep my happiness but its just not working anymore. everyday is same situation, noob this noob that, hate hate and mean everyone is so unfair. i hope people can learn to be good humans and im going to be leaving the game. my account has already been given to my friend and now he will continue my legacy as the most hated http://prntscr.com/drow51

please everyone live good, life is too short to be mean to others and ditch them, we are all friends playing games and being mean is not good for you. friends are what make the world linked. bye and i hope my friend will continue my legacy, he is not like me who puts on a smile everyday to please everyone, but he is a serious person that will like the competitveness, so be nice to him, he is fragile and wants to play and make this community a lot nicer place

iquit after 2 years of bullying and shout-out to Pol-and for being most fun friend

we all have ups and downs and no one feels great all the time.

but if you keep doing your best and giving your all you might bring people to believe in you. God is always there too. Just keep trying to give kindness and I think people will respond.

Plus you did make it to a finals of a tournament that's a big accomplishment, that most players can't say. But will you fight and fight and push yourself over the top? That's yet to be determined

You can join Soldiers of Dreams anytime you want, though most players don't like my style or how I talk or how seriously I take the game, but the invite is still there for you.

And remember the best way to make a friend is not to expect someone to say hi to you, but for you to say hi to them , because their scared and nervous too.

Comment

Don't let your fears define who you are, get back up soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by ian View Post
        Don't let your fears define who you are, get back up soldier.

:hammer: :hammer:

Comment

Plus, Icey you called me trash, what am I supposed to do? Sit in silence and accept it? Sorry pal, I don't take L's :3

Comment

I feel like this is made up and it's your way of starting anew. Pls do go on.

Comment

This guy is the biggest troll on FS2. I don't think this is a serious thread lmao

Comment

Stop telling other people to kill themselves n maybe kindness would be reciprocated.

Comment

KwameBrown!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceybola View Post
                    people kept hating and being rude to me every game.

i hope everyone likes talking bad about others
                    this is what you do the most :-/

Comment

Icebola for just 2,000 cad or usd i can boost your mmr from 2k to 6k mmr. Inbox me

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post

this is what you do the most :-/
                        He has anxiety. Obviously its not his fault. Someone triggered him.

Comment

Iceybola is the troll of FS2 confirmed. I would think he's worse than Milks so whatever this thread implies is some BULLLLLLLLLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by KhenSoloM View Post
                            Icebola for just 2,000 cad or usd i can boost your mmr from 2k to 6k mmr. Inbox me
                            can you raise 900 mmr to 5k? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KhenSoloM View Post

He has anxiety. Obviously its not his fault. Someone triggered him.

lol no who even wastes their time to trigger this kid
                              just talks shit and gives cancer unnecessarily for no reason

Comment

Working...
                              X