Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone. Thank you :) - Fixt

Hello,

Past few months have been hard for me, and it is time to let the game i enjoy lay to rest temporarily until some stuff in my life are fixed . As much as I enjoy talking to you all, playing vs you all, and great memories made from this game. I have to let it go, im not going to like it, but i do hope and wish all of my friends and the community a great 2017. I'm sure you all will grow far and great this year and accomplish your dreams as I have to set time aside to do the same.

Shoutouts-

Thank you senile for taking my first roll in a tournament in going further then i expected. Always work hard!
    Thank you David/Occur for being one of the first players i met on FS we grinded everyday to get to that 50, we eventually split up and found our own way into the community and eventually reunited like brothers a year later!
    Thank you Ron, for having such high trust in me, giving me good laughs, and help in RL. You were a brother.
    Thank you to VIP crew for giving me a good run, pretty much every tournament I had to play them. I will miss you stylez , slip, tonio , and milks . All great players and fun troll
    Thank you dUP aka Zydrunas and DBLL for enrolling me into dUP the beginning ERA for dUP, we gathered so many great players and fun crew at the time, it felt like a new home coming in everyday . Shoutout to all the support we had from them and entering my first tournament with ability and raida (2.0 Twins!) It was always a fun time running with these guys and very hype! They definitely got the best of me and had my back when things went sour especially vs team Qnm! It took a lot for me to learn how to score against destroy and temp. Thank you guys for the competition.
    Thank you B0SSMAN for getting me back up when i would lose teammates and be left dry in the dust with no1 at my side. You are sheer inspiration and helped me get past this.
    Thank you Set Me Free for being able to beat a hack crew and make myself better by doing it.
    Thank you Carl, how could i not thank you, your legs are ok,Cheers and have a good 2017 Karlose. new year new carl. i see your back the community missed you.
    Thank you Khipster for being best sf the game as ever seen
    Thank you kevin , for getting mad and not getting better, love ya buddy.
    Thank you Blaise/ Kobe, sory for what i have ever done to you, youre the better baller you have the ring! take care hombre.
    Thank you again DBLL for the great iso 1v1 competition.
    Thank you sicacute for back stealing me and stylez 15 times, you are probably best pg in the world to do the things you do.
    Thank you Stacked aka Al. Your chair is a kitchen chair but thats alright. I love ya, you are another brother thanks for the great times and fun times on siege. Amen and i might send you a new chair for your birthday.
    Thank you Aim for being a great GunZ player but a hacker fuck in FS i love you tho , come back 1 day.
    Thank you FOE my main nigguh, the master photoshopper the king of doors, forever one of my best buddies who give me the best laughs and trolls with. I love ya man, never forget me!!!
    Thank you Gunni/Leroy for supportin me and being my master leaker of discord
    Thank you SK for taking me into SOD for the time being and offering me a chance in tournament that means a lot to give up your hard work to let other players play for your crew. You are a humble great man deep inside never forget that. Cheers Sk goodluck with color the globe and sharing your love with the world.
    Thank you Raida for being the only sf to miss wide 3's in the corner. You deserve the most hot carls.
    Thank you Ability for continuing tournaments with me after our first and being a close friend of mine now. Hope to meet you soontime Also Inapuy isnt cash nt.. You are my fave of fs, you deserve so much better though, i know you may be signed to omega now, but i hope everytime u see a goku iso, u think of me. u think of us, and im so proud to see how much u have grown to become a man. you will be my best man at my wedding.
    Thank you GM lucy i know i didnt get time to say goodbye, but i bet your doing great things thank you for being my music box on twitch and always visiting me. Much love and miss you lucy
    Thank you minji , for nudes.
    Thank you ASSISTS, this man is great! great player , and a great loyal friend, he gave me such a big helping hand in a tournament, i will never forget that. you gave me a chance You believed in the jjang lifestyle. thank you for your bless and love.
    Thank you to Project Away for being such great competiton and a fun friend to play with and be around/ talk to. you are the man!
    Thank you Blessed, i miss you, i know your gone, i know you miss me too, maybe one day we will streak with occur 30+ wins a day
    Thank you Anomaly, ah man i dont know where to start, youre a great guy, and such a funny guy to play fs2 with i will miss you bro <3 ur welcome for all the slip nudes.
    Thank you Nada for overall great competiton you are great player
    Thank you Hanachan for hating me but giving me fun games to play.
    Thank you Libra, for the great games and fun trolls
    Thank you Revan i miss you, i bet your still playing runescape sage, see u sometime soon bestie
    Thank you Najenda, much love for what you do, and being a great comrad best of luck to you captain you gave me great memories aka flappybird too cashhhhh !
    Thank you Rainier, this man is one of the most loyal men i have ever met! Always have my back, always have yours! hit me up on snapchat anytime brother, i gotchu !!
    Thank you Tain for pretending im CJBaller and teaching me faceup, nt. go on letterman.
    Thank you Merc for being a humble loyal man to me Cheers and take care with everything, love ya.
    Thank you Charles, youre a good brother, thank you for believing in me vs qnm and for being such a good player to play against.
    I have so many more shoutouts but i cant think right now. I love you FS, and i love you all, thank you for everything and the great memories i spent with you all. sure its a video game it may have not gotten me anywhere, but it brought me special moments that i can take with me and remember you all by. time not wasted.

take care everyone.

peace and love

Fixt-

P.S My 23rd birthday is January 16th everyone do me a favor and hoop it up on fs for me and have good times with your friends

for all the good times and love.
    https://www.twitch.tv/fixtate/v/75365500 2016 Was a great year, for most of you that were there with me

Last edited by Ahms; 01-11-2017, 10:33 AM.

:c................................

Comment

Show cards before leave, thanks!

Comment

all glory be to God.

the tournament hasn't come yet, the invitation is still there to compete. nothing will be given to you or any player. you will have to earn it in a 7 game series and you can bring Anomaly and swing which in my mind is bad idea because what you do well is VD and 3/mid + I'll probably have east rebber IF you think that will make it easier to win :P, but up to you to make your own team style.

you can decide later.
        Last edited by soldier king; 01-10-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

you'll be back

Comment

Nooooooooooo (

Comment

ps I see no shout out to Syzera.

The one who made you miss and took the ring from you and made you emo.
              You still haven't given him credit or realized that when backblock doesn't register it still makes you miss.

Maybe you will retire without that knowledge.
              Or maybe Wyh is enough to make you quit forever by crushing you in tournament.

Either way at this moment you are ringless, and I guess you now realize your vd is not strong enough.

Comment

i would say farewell but im a change person.

Comment

Oh please, give me a break with this 'good guy' send-off. Boooooooo!

​Good luck boy. Take care of your business, get back on your feet and you're welcome to come back at any time. I know my PG wore a jester suit, but I'll be happy to remind you who the King is.

Comment

Ah last but not least! Good games bro.

Comment

----------
                      Last edited by K.Hipster; 01-10-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL View Post
                        Oh please, give me a break with this 'good guy' send-off. Boooooooo!

Good luck boy. Take care of your business, get back on your feet and you're welcome to come back at any time. I know my PG wore a jester suit, but I'll be happy to remind you who the King is.
                        ye i dunno when u got so mad randomly but chill. lol. if i cared enough i would go make videos of each defeats you took from me in a pub, but the real ones count in tourny which we have yet to meet in. sorry that you feel so down about your last first round exit, and everyone leaving you i hear, but hey thanks for the good luck

Comment

didn't you get blown out by wyh tho Ahms?
                          isn't that why you're retiring?
                          didn't you get blown out in OT by Syz when he lock you?

Isn't that the real reason you're not showing up to this tournament when I offered you a spot to compete and I said if you didn't want to grind and think you can just show up and win then show it.

At least DB tries, you just got blown out by Wyh and quit.

Comment

Cya famigdala

Comment

get back up soldier

Comment

Working...
                              X