Unsure of something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure of something

First of all, I'm awfully confused whether this is normal for Jack the Pink to have lesser rebound attribute, or is it only me having this 205 attribute limit rebound. Does it matter between their heights? Or is it just me having this problem? Because I've tried to ask in game but most of the people won't answer. So I put myself up here immediately because I always get fked when it comes to rebounding. Any tips? Ideas? Please do tell me about its information. Thank you.

Jack usually in my opinion is more suitable for SF and Leo, BigJoe etc are better PFs because they have a higher rebound base compared to Jack

Comment

So at some point, does that mean it could be possible that there's a huge difference between Jack and the others? I never had any idea that there could be some difference when they're all SPC. Do you think it might be the reason of how each character has its own position recommendation?

Comment

No there isn't a limit.

Jack or any other character spc all have same starting stats;
        Spcs give you +40 customizable stat, and every other spc besides buzzer beater gives you +6-+8 stats of something

Comment

I researched on every thread and some blogs that some people had at least 220+ rebound attributes to their PFs, but what actually matters is that my Max Rebound Attribute stops at 205 which is incredibly not cool for me to stay calm after all I see that people have more than 205 reb. attribute of their own PFs. At first i thought it was only normal, but I started to wonder why the hell people had more than 205, when mine stays exactly at 205 MAX rebound attribute.

Comment

There's a card system in the game that allows you to increase your attributes. Press the cards section in the menu below the room window and to the right of the chat box. By playing games you can gain new cards, or through the card ball system that allows you to pull cards at random. You can earn card balls from the achievement system or you can buy card balls using real-life money. You can equip at most three cards of three different types: offense, defense or talent. Try equipping some different cards and optimize your rebound stat.

Comment

That includes an Attribute Reset right?

Comment

These are the cards by the way.

Comment

It is as they say, aside from the training points (which are fixed to every SPC), you will get more attributes if you have better cards.
                  Also check out the wiki, you will gain some useful tips for the game.
                  Attribute is an important system that decides a character's performance in a match. All...

Comment

Also an important tip: Ping > Rebound Attribute.

Comment

In order to get +240 you need better cards. It's also nice to have all the rare toys maxed. You can also get extra stats by leveling SPC's, check the SPC tab and see what stats you can accrue with different SPC combos.

If I were playing a Jack PF, I wouldn't worry about his reb stat as much as I would concentrate on dunks and driving in.
                      Last edited by Perse; 01-12-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

there's nothing wrong with jack pf (just dont iso with it), keep working on it.

you can get 220 blk with +10 from pants and +7 all stats from deck or just +7 blk attribute.
                        to get 220 reb, you'd need +10 from shoes, +7 all stats from deck and +12 reb from substat or a deck like sp1, or at least +17 or so reb attribute from cards.

this is my jack pf stats just as a reference
                        Last edited by yiyagiteller; 01-12-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

everybody point and laugh at the new guy

Comment

Jack and Leo,Joe the same stat. Just his manual dunk has small angle which is ez to.blk.
                            You just need pro cards to get 220 reb(sp1,The last shot) or 230 blk(sp2), but if you get good sub attribute in card, you still can get there by any pro cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                              everybody point and laugh at the new guy
                              I hope there's nothing wrong with curiosity since I have no one around to ask a question, so I chose to hop on forums and ask,
                              --------------------------

i see, my Jack's level 50, and a friend of mine in game tried to help me build up my attributes yet he said my attributes were unusually low, so I was hoping to know why. if you're not wearing any clothes with attributes, that should commonly be one of the result right? (A max 205 rebound attribute?)

Comment

Working...
                              X