eurostep skill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eurostep skill?

Hey guys so I been playing fs since early fs1 if I remember correctly. Once fs2 came out I made a sf called eurostep13. I was on and off with the game and was busy a lot but I played during breaks and all that. I been waiting to get eurostep the skill for so long on my sf and I somehow always miss it or dont finish the event or whatnot. Finally a chance came up in which I can get the skill during this current event. Unfortunately with my luck I opened the skill on my pg instead of sf =(. I been waiting so long for this skill and now I cant get it on my sf. The jokes on how my name is eurostep but that I dont have a eurostep is ironic. I was wondering is there anyway to reverse this. I know I am slow for opening it on a pg but I didnt mean to I just accidentally did it when I was playing on my pg.
    Thank you.

you are going to have to just wait for the next event dont worry ur not missing out on much

Comment

Yea I know but I really was hoping for it this time and sure enough this event was easy just log in for 7 days for the skill. I cant believe how I messed this up =(.

Comment

Working...
      X