The new roll the dice event is completely bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new roll the dice event is completely bugged

Idk if anyone has seen the problem yet, but I got to the jackpot, it told me to roll a 7.. I did and it jacked up on me saying that I lost ( didnt took the pic, but look at the third picture, the prize is exactly the same instead of going down to 0......
    Next is when I got to 5 laps, I can longer get any dices......
    Love the new event GK, broken af - -
    Last edited by Davyous; 01-19-2017, 03:47 AM.

I just had this problem this morning. Total bullshit. Extremely unhappy with it. I don't know if it's a bug or if you HAVE to get it in that exact order, but it's extremely disappointing and frustrating.

Nothing has improved since Lucy left. My hopes are diminishing.

Comment

I think you need over 7

Comment

I seem not to recieve any dices at some point. I did 2 laps today and now when i finish a game i dont recieve a dice roll

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
          I just had this problem this morning. Total bullshit. Extremely unhappy with it. I don't know if it's a bug or if you HAVE to get it in that exact order, but it's extremely disappointing and frustrating.

Nothing has improved since Lucy left. My hopes are diminishing.
          It's only the second maintanence. As far as this bug, the both of you should send tickets if you haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownedHead View Post

It's only the second maintanence. As far as this bug, the both of you should send tickets if you haven't already.
            Only the second maintenance and we are already getting worse events than previous. AI match was way worse than golden ball. Golden ball didn't hamper gameplay much at all, you could still play against other players and practice, not mention it was at certain times so people could just take a 10 minute break if they didnt want to play it. AI match was so intrusive to gameplay and was active all the time. Many people getting put against them more than 5 times in a row.

Now we get a dice event that lands on jackpot 90% of the time but is even more rigged that I have yet to see anyone win it at all. At least we could land on other things to at least get SOMETHING. Now almost all of my dice is wasted on losing an extremely rigged jackpot and walking away empty handed.

Only second maintenance and the events are as horrible as ever.

Comment

Also we have NEVER had a limit on dice event. Not from my experience. Is it even possible to get 50 laps anymore? What is this bullshit? The only good thing we have anymore is Epic Coin Shop and Login events. At least with those I can get something I want rather than hope for dumb luck. My time and effort isn't wasted against trash RNG.

Comment

They are already aware that the dice event is bugged and are currently trying to fix the issue

Comment

Just save the dice you earn, roll them when they patch the bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
                    They are already aware that the dice event is bugged and are currently trying to fix the issue
                    This is good news to hear. I apologize for sounding like a bitch. Will players receive compensation who experienced the bug?

Comment

Just wondering tho anyone wondering about the 50 laps to receive chicken costume? lol did calculation and apparently theres no possible way to go over 50laps in 14days unless u roll like 12 every single roll or keep rolling on the double dice which is stupid lol.. 182 dice total and u need to move 2200 blocks meaning u have to roll over 12 everytime and even if u roll on the double dice u still have to roll high numbers most of the time which is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn View Post
                        Also we have NEVER had a limit on dice event. Not from my experience. Is it even possible to get 50 laps anymore? What is this bullshit? The only good thing we have anymore is Epic Coin Shop and Login events. At least with those I can get something I want rather than hope for dumb luck. My time and effort isn't wasted against trash RNG.
                        The hormones are getting ya. Don't worry. It's the first month. We still need to have hope in The Mighty Thor

Comment

No one is getting the chicken suit

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post

The hormones are getting ya. Don't worry. It's the first month. We still need to have hope in The Mighty Thor
                            I can't tell if you're trying to take jabs at me or not, so I'll stay humble. I still have hope, I'm just not impressed with how things are starting off.
                            Last edited by Popcorn; 01-19-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

To make the event mathematically impossible to complete is dumb. To make the event mathematically impossible for a second time is complete ignorance. GK really turned what used to be a great event into a mess. Feelsbadman.

Comment

Working...
                              X