No announcement yet.

daibe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone has proved, whether manual block range effects smalls without manual block skill.

But the video Stacked posted above. He had a 3rd party program to do that or tampered something.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoar View Post
      I don't think anyone has proved, whether manual block range effects smalls without manual block skill.

But the video Stacked posted above. He had a 3rd party program to do that or tampered something.
      I think Val has.

Comment

DA F---?

Yall bunch of morons or something? Having manual block range on the sub stat won't make your character do manual block BECAUSE IT'S NOT A PASSIVE SKILL

Long range on sub stat still affects your character because IT'S A PASSIVE SKILL

Comment

? That just looks like east lagg or shiit internet, dont try to come in here and tell me other fkers dont do the same shiit as those lagg blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by ABILITY View Post
            ? That just looks like east lagg or shiit internet, dont try to come in here and tell me other fkers dont do the same shiit as those lagg blocks.
            It's hard to believe he's east when he outrebs west bigs and SFs constantly.

Comment

Working...
            X