This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS explains all the Korean player names in EU server

I lately wondered why there has been an increased number of players with Korean names in the EU server but they don't always lag.

As we recently discovered, once you get to lvl 50 in Korea, you get rewarded by a deck of your choice.

Some ********* have made it a business levelling up Korean accounts and selling them to servers where there are enough people likely to spend money.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, as those buying korean accounts get a name changer as soon as they can.

I'm not spending a fu*king penny in-game anymore.

You do know that the Korean Server is a completely different game? It's 100% separate and those accounts have no access to the Gamekiss version, at all.
    People are altering the game files to allow them to do this. Someone figured out how, they shared it, now it's a very common thing.

Comment

I wish I could believe this..

Comment

Doesn't matter what you believe. It's fact.

Comment

Korean accounts are not connected with gamekiss at all.

Comment

LOLOLLOLLOL

Comment

nothing to see here folks ChillWIll time to put your only superpower to good use and close this thread

Comment

lul another veggies virus

Comment

Why don't you post a link with the server setup?

Writting "LOL" or "it doesn't matter" or "close the thread" doesn't explain a thing (especially when some of you are recognised Gamekiss fanbois).

How come and no MOD didn't turn up to rubbish my claim?
                  How come and there is no clarification anywhere online about server structure?

Comment

As Popcorn said those are separate versions beside of the fact it was package that came up with new special characters not lv 50 gift, you don't even get buzzer there if I recall. Gamekiss is developer for our version (our Asia servers are for people who lives in sea region), Gametree for korean, tiancity for chinese, there is also taiwanese one, all of these versions are separate. On the other hand koreans are ahead in updates, they need kssn and phone actiavtion to make account so I don't see how it would work. People started to be more interested in korean version, they changed some files, overcame lock for korean letters and suddenly bunch of people who try to be recognized as koreans appeared, same with game audio files. It's just some sort of new hype thats all.
                    Last edited by Shinta; 02-05-2017, 03:49 AM.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                        As Popcorn said those are separate versions beside of the fact it was package that came up with new special characters not lv 50 gift, you don't even get buzzer there if I recall. Gamekiss is developer for our version (our Asia servers are for people who lives in sea region), Gametree for korean, tiancity for chinese, there is also taiwanese one, all of these versions are separate. On the other hand koreans are ahead in updates, they need kssn and phone actiavtion to make account so I don't see how it would work. People started to be more interested in korean version, they changed some files, overcame lock for korean letters and suddenly bunch of people who try to be recognized as koreans appeared, same with game audio files. It's just some sort of new hype thats all.
                        No this made sense!
                        happy with the feedback, so if any GMs are around, please do lock this thread

Comment

Working...
                        X