X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SadBoy Dbll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ooR4IvYx_0

someones butthurt a lil lmfaoo, helppppp meee
    Last edited by Ahms; 02-26-2017, 09:38 PM.

we'll see how you do at the end Fixt, easy to point out others failures harder to do it yourself .

Comment

LOL REKT AF EDIT!

Comment

LMFAOOO REKT ASF

Comment

And they use to say I was hard and cancerous on my teammates. I would get roasted if I talked to my teammates the way this D-bag named Lucas talks to his. How you guys just continue to take his shit is beyond me. Low IQ ass iso PG that can't even pass the fkn ball to his wide open teammates. Blaming them for his ass jumping for every pump fake.
          People tell me "shaq jump" I say fk no. I rather get a steal than to jump for a pump fake and let that dude embarrass me that way.

Stop blaming your teammates because you suck, and take responsibility. You are the reason they lost...

Last edited by ShaqOneal; 02-27-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

LMFAO Milks is the reason they lost...

Man stood there for the last two seconds...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              LMFAO Milks is the reason they lost...

Man stood there for the last two seconds...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
              Naw, Trash ass hacker H0PIA was in front of him, and the ball had already counted before catfish cookie shot the ball. aka Hacks

So one hacking team beat another, NP! I hate them both. Jason aka Pretend from Pomona, you are one stupid kid. Stay playing H1Z1 and get a fkn job.

How does it feel loosing to this kid, Lucas? This is Pretend aka Jason aka LinShen aka Ethnic aka Enable
              Last edited by ShaqOneal; 02-27-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

it's easy to point out others failures, it's harder to win the tournament yourself, please do so then you can lead others on how to win.

unless you do that you shouldn't talk .

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
                  And they use to say I was hard and cancerous on my teammates. I would get roasted if I talked to my teammates the way this D-bag named Lucas talks to his. How you guys just continue to take his shit is beyond me. Low IQ ass iso PG that can't even pass the fkn ball to his wide open teammates. Blaming them for his ass jumping for every pump fake.
                  People tell me "shaq jump" I say fk no. I rather get a steal than to jump for a pump fake and let that dude embarrass me that way.

Stop blaming your teammates because you suck, and take responsibility. You are the reason they lost...
                  stfu didn't you retire 10 times already? you freaking started a thread about you quitting this game so many times and yet here you are again. You came back.. you are a liar and attention whore

Comment

Originally posted by Bental View Post
                    stfu didn't you retire 10 times already? you freaking started a thread about you quitting this game so many times and yet here you are again. You came back.. you are a liar and attention whore
                    Ah a random ass no namer scrub! Because I 'retired' dont mean I cant post on the forums, and if I was such an attention whore, I'd be posting here more often then not. I will give you a small task you random scrub. Click on my name and look at my past post. Love trash talking kids who talk to talk. Typical 2017 trolls... Very ez tbh

Stay random and stay quiet scrub!

Comment

Ah a random ass no namer scrub! Because I 'retired' dont mean I cant post on the forums, and if I was such an attention whore, I'd be posting here more often then not. I will give you a small task you random scrub. Click on my name and look at my past post. Love trash talking kids who talk to talk. Typical 2017 trolls... Very ez tbh

Stay random and stay quiet scrub!

You still play this game and even stream...dude,,.Do me a solid,, go to your bookshelf (if you can read), and open up your webster dictionary (once again, i know you are a high school drop-out,,)
                      And find the word "attention whore," You will see "Carlos" lolz You retardass wet bag retired,,and yet still post weird shit that's not even funny AFTER YOU MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF YOUR RETIREMENT lol...you are an attention whore that's worse than Kim Kardashian. You scrub lol. 2017 ass? I've been playing this game since fs1 first came out, I just didn't really post anything on the forums...you are so dumb..... scram, you scrub..do you need a therapy session???? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bental View Post

You still play this game and even stream...dude,,.Do me a solid,, go to your bookshelf (if you can read), and open up your webster dictionary (once again, i know you are a high school drop-out,,)
                        And find the word "attention whore," You will see "Carlos" lolz You retardass wet bag retired,,and yet still post weird shit that's not even funny AFTER YOU MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF YOUR RETIREMENT lol...you are an attention whore that's worse than Kim Kardashian. You scrub lol. 2017 ass? I've been playing this game since fs1 first came out, I just didn't really post anything on the forums...you are so dumb..... scram, you scrub..do you need a therapy session???? lol
                        Oh man! someone is tilted! Well sonny boi, I am glad to still have fans that watch my stream. Make sure you subscribe when I am on! I been playing since Sierra FS1 beta, Sup? Shouldnt matter to a random scrub like you whether I comeback or not, you should worry that you look like a petty little noob trying to change the subject of this thread. Get your head out of your ass and mouth away from my nutz boi. If you have sooo much balls to be on the forums to talk sht to me, why dont you come on discord and do that 1 on1 and watch me end your life on stream kid.

Funny how big these random ALT-Namers try to talk shit but have ZERO and I mean ZERO balls do face me on Discord. What you afraid of kid? getting punked live by me?

I can see it now, you are going to tell me to read into a thesaurus and look up the different meanings of the word loser and bla bla bla... You shit talk is old and played out. Meet me in discord or dont ever post again. If you happen to respond, it only shows how much power I have over you, to tilt you to respond. Its an ez win for me regardless. You either duck, or show how much power I actually have over your emotions in an online video game. Ezzzz

Comment

Oh man! someone is tilted! Well sonny boi, I am glad to still have fans that watch my stream. Make sure you subscribe when I am on! I been playing since Sierra FS1 beta, Sup? Shouldnt matter to a random scrub like you whether I comeback or not, you should worry that you look like a petty little noob trying to change the subject of this thread. Get your head out of your ass and mouth away from my nutz boi. If you have sooo much balls to be on the forums to talk sht to me, why dont you come on discord and do that 1 on1 and watch me end your life on stream kid.

Funny how big these random ALT-Namers try to talk shit but have ZERO and I mean ZERO balls do face me on Discord. What you afraid of kid? getting punked live by me?

I can see it now, you are going to tell me to read into a thesaurus and look up the different meanings of the word loser and bla bla bla... You shit talk is old and played out. Meet me in discord or dont ever post again. If you happen to respond, it only shows how much power I have over you, to tilt you to respond. Its an ez win for me regardless. You either duck, or show how much power I actually have over your emotions in an online video game. Ezzzz

I don't do discord, where do you live? We can bang this out in person. I think we live pretty close by. You all talk. Let's see some action, shall we? Tilted me? lol Stfu and help me make a deposit you stupid bank teller lol. You shoulda gone to college dude. You so uneducated that your jokes are not even kind of close to funny., Don't be scared. I won't bite
                          Last edited by Bental; 02-27-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

After this, Im not responding to you here anymore! I sent you a PM kid. I wont add anymore fuel to your obsession over me. You freakishly know a little too much about me... I dont want to "bang" anything out with you. I dont swing that way bruh, BUT I will fuck you up if you IRL. Do yourself a favor, dont continue to respond to me. It will only prove more and more how much power I have over your weak mind and how much you obsess over me. Sick fuck!
                            Last edited by ShaqOneal; 02-27-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

lollllll hahaha i bet milks misses slip. poor guy

Comment

Working...
                              X