Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this possilbe that someone sue this company?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possilbe that someone sue this company?

GM said don't accuse hackers on this forum even if they can't do anything, are u trying to protect hackers ?
    GM, you guys want us to spend money on sub changer and don't want to ban any hackers?
    Now you are going to ban this account? GM, you think u are banning right person? seriously?
    What a nice management

ADDED 4/20/2017
    Now they are doing payment method survey ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    what they care about is only making profit???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????
    Have we signed the agreement and accept that hackers get higher attribute than any others?
    Last edited by Legalaction; 04-20-2017, 07:22 PM.

No, because you sign the agreement when you click "accept" right before you make your account.

GK OWN YOU BISH!!! Muahahahaha

Comment

Pretty sure u sign that ability away to do pursue legal action if ur over 18 and ur case would never win

Comment

Don't know how law works in particular, but I believe if one of the guidelines goes against the constitution and bill of rights, or breaks any law, then you could sue. Otherwise, you DID read the terms and conditions, just like everybody else...

Comment

they might be immune due to being in korea which is why we see lots of plagarism and copyright infringments

Comment

Tbh only Renowned can sue.

Comment

Sue this company for people hacking on their games...
              :thinking:
              im all for it. 👍🏻 Logical.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadette View Post
                Sue this company for people hacking on their games...
                :thinking:
                im all for it. 👍🏻 Logical.

what a stupid, brainless, dumbass, motherfuckers, son of a bitches comment... are you fvking retard in your daily life? what's your wrong man? Didnt feed your parents to you? Haven't you eaten any protein in your life?

We will sue this fvkin company cos of they don't BAN the hackers and in a way they support hackers.

read it again. I believe you do not understand when the first read. read it again. up.

now read it again. 1 more time. i know. i know. read it again.

did you understand ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred Jarry View Post

what a stupid, brainless, dumbass, motherfuckers, son of a bitches comment... are you fvking retard in your daily life? what's your wrong man? Didnt feed your parents to you? Haven't you eaten any protein in your life?

We will sue this fvkin company cos of they don't BAN the hackers and in a way they support hackers.

read it again. I believe you do not understand when the first read. read it again. up.

did you understand ?
                  1. You won't do anything.
                  2. You wouldn't win in court because your case sucks.

Comment

you cant sue a company for having a hackers lol. If you could there would be no multiplayer games left.

Comment

links to hacks if anybody wants them https://www.minijuegosgratis.com/v3/...ls/22953_1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred Jarry View Post

did you understand ?
                        You're funny. If you win the lawsuit, whatcha gonna get? 3 card balls?

Comment

Am I the only one having a hard time reading what alfredjarry is typing ?

Comment

Working...
                          X