Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zydrunas lagger noob gtfo

Comment

At a certain point the GM's have to accept that there are hacks they are not able to "detect" and consider the sheer volume of evidence against players in their decisions. I'm sure there are all kinds of complaints against these players, I mean, what are the chances that they are ALL due to network issues.

Sigh.

Comment

Somehow, tiancity fs2 uses xigncode as hackshield like GK fs2 too but they release a ban list of like 50+ people everyday. GK just too dam lazy to actually put in any work to ban hackers or to do anything at all. Just look at the current progress of moving server to central.

Comment

Well, expect to see some "legit" plays from us now. We have realized and fully understood that GK does not care about this game AT ALL, and we will show GK how these things can be done.

Comment

Why doesnt anyone just post the hacks on here already so everyone can get them then everyone just fucking hack until like cookie and pretend.

Comment

So many "legit" players nowadays make me want to re-visit this post once more.

Comment

The hacking on this game has become to a point where it's normal for every player to hack. Xigncode needs to be removed as it's the easiest shield to bypass. Gms are simply just cheap and sit on there ass all day.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                  At a certain point the GM's have to accept that there are hacks they are not able to "detect" and consider the sheer volume of evidence against players in their decisions. I'm sure there are all kinds of complaints against these players, I mean, what are the chances that they are ALL due to network issues.

Sigh.
                  that's not how the government works or should work. just because there is a mob against a person doesn't mean they are guilty. you need indisputable evidence to convict someone of something beyond a shadow of a doubt. little pieces aren't enough, things happen, you need to clearly prove your case.

more importantly than that you guys would win if you actually talked to a girl, even if you fall, try again!

Comment

just make it a greenlight or even a golden rule to hack anytime it's SMF no-strings attached afterwards

i think this should be the mindset for all future tourneys or matches against them, you won't get anywhere trying to beat them playing vanilla, so just beat 'em at their own game and cookie will quit again LMAO

this is basically our only anti-cheat, but you gotta make sure you blow them out

As SK said, next tourney (or this) I think everyone facing SMF should try again, but this time get even. Or you could continue trying to play them vanilla and hope you perform better than dUP, just to ultimately lose and have them hacking their way every game to finals.

And no you aren't cool or showing GM's to fix their game by hacking in normal matches versus casual players or even CL unless it's SMF. You're just ruining the game for everyone. (Set Me Hack)
                    Last edited by K.Hipster; 06-24-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I didn't say that at all. You can easily beat them or any team, if you simply talk to a girl. You will win at life.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                        I didn't say that at all. You can easily beat them or any team, if you simply talk to a girl. You will win at life.
                        practice what you preach.

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post

that's not how the government works or should work. just because there is a mob against a person doesn't mean they are guilty. you need indisputable evidence to convict someone of something beyond a shadow of a doubt. little pieces aren't enough, things happen, you need to clearly prove your case.

more importantly than that you guys would win if you actually talked to a girl, even if you fall, try again!
                            The point is, there is enough evidence out there.

Not sure why you are comparing GK to the government? \

How about you stop spending 8 hours a day being a coward in front of a screen. It's easy to be a coward and point out the flaws of others. Be fucking brave.

Comment

Working...
                            X