No announcement yet.

need to fix game ballance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zyd if you talked to a girl and made less time with excuses, I know those dash teams don't practice much, because the teams that do are GOOD. It's about chemistry not super human reactions, cmon horrible excuses, any strategy can be good if you work on it.
    People put in no time for teamwork and timing which is what dash is and don't practice.
    If you actually practice together it can be amazing, stop skipping steps, on whatever strategy you choose. Don't duck women and you can win the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      Zyd if you talked to a girl and made less time with excuses, I know those dash teams don't practice much, because the teams that do are GOOD. It's about chemistry not super human reactions, cmon horrible excuses, any strategy can be good if you work on it.
      People put in no time for teamwork and timing which is what dash is and don't practice.
      If you actually practice together it can be amazing, stop skipping steps, on whatever strategy you choose. Don't duck women and you can win the tournament.
      People are inherently better than others at some things, just as people are inherently worse than people at some things. It's not an excuse, it's scientific fact.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        solder king change your name to disconnect king. Stop ducking and take your Ls like a man.

Inb4 I'll say it for you "get a gf" "cant stop faith" " go on"

Comment

wait till the wild rookies spc's gets unleashed in asia server.... stats increase ingame?come on thats too much

Comment

To the Original Post, I'm not sure I quite follow what you are saying but I don't agree with what I think you are saying. Pg Iso can be shut down by a C with no cards but a brain and can be stopped by a PF with half decent cards and good reaction time. SW same deal. If I were to recommend something to you, it would be try baiting your enemy. Meaning stand closer to the rim than need be so you know they wont lay up and quickly dash up for a block when they even flinch for moving back or jump shooting where they are at. Everything in this game can be shut down, you just have to have the skills and knowledge to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X