GM please get rid of cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM please get rid of cheaters

GM's still won't ban cookie and all the set me free cheaters lmaoo cookie makes bots to get into the tourney and still loses every season, gm just ban them already you'll be doing the game a favor

https://youtu.be/QCAAAlox5A0

That video shows hard evidence if the GM's dismiss this again
    I wont be playing fs2

did you talk to a girl today sir?

Comment

Sk can u shut ur ugly homeless ass up before I get a flight to ur 1 bed apartment and smack the sht outta u u ugly unhygienic delusional sack of yeast infection gunk fr hella annoying

Comment

Bump.

#GameKissWakeUp

Comment

talk to a girl before you worry about a video game

Comment

Bump .

Comment

focus on talking to a woman before you stress about an imaginary world.

Comment

@gm where is the justice league team at?

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                  @gm where is the justice league team at?
                  Preparing for their next movie, since wonder woman sucked so much.

Comment

wonder woman is awesome.

and you ask for a justice league to save you, but if they did they would fly you guys out of the house and to a public place with a lot of people and push your back until you talked to a real girl.

Ask for what you need not what you want, this is a fantasy world, love is in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                      wonder woman is awesome.

and you ask for a justice league to save you, but if they did they would fly you guys out of the house and to a public place with a lot of people and push your back until you talked to a real girl.

Ask for what you need not what you want, this is a fantasy world, love is in reality.
                      I have a feeling soldier king wants cheaters to stay on fs2 for a reason.. everytime someone trys to get GK to do something about the cheaters he trys to dismiss it by talking about females he will never get, i knew the pedophile ass n*gga was fishy but not like this

Comment

bless you child. you deserve an amazing woman, please don't give up.

Comment

Working...
                        X