No announcement yet.

#GameKissWakeUpMovement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hard truth is that FS on the PC will never be successful, ive come to the realization of this. Why? The game is a competitive sports game and when people fail to learn or gradually get better they become frustrated and hack. This is one reason why FS1 & FS2 will die. Sad but true.

Comment

don't make excuses just win.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
        GameKiss, please do something right for once in your life.

Sigh.

Everyone must unite & Wake GameKiss Up!

Make a thread and continue.
        Anyways bump @GM https://youtu.be/QCAAAlox5A0

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          The hard truth is that FS on the PC will never be successful, ive come to the realization of this. Why? The game is a competitive sports game and when people fail to learn or gradually get better they become frustrated and hack. This is one reason why FS1 & FS2 will die. Sad but true.
          Actually no, this is not the main nor only cause of this type of game to die. The main cause is this toxic community and poor balance of match ups in the game. Meaning once you hit 24, you are in for the stomping of a life time by veteran players who love to talk trash to newer players with no experience. I see it time and time again, people getting kicked for just wanting to play because they are "not good enough". Well obviously they will never get there if they aren't able to play. I've only been on this game for a few months and due to my stubborn nature and hunger to learn games, I can compete at a somewhat decent level, but not everyone is that willing to do that with a game they just started.
          It's even worse because if they do have some drive to talk to the community, we have this forum where people are just trash talking and trolling each other all day without it being punished at all. It also doesn't help that people are getting accused for hacking and the small community that we have is getting 0 response to this from the devs. When people see a forum unmanaged and insane, it speaks volumes for what they can expect for help and support.
          Also these "events" like card transfers and attribute changers being available super rarely when they feel like having them also kills this game. How can you expect new players who can't compete because they have no actual play time to compete against an experienced player with Perfected Cards.
          Most of this may seem like a rant but it's just what I feel sorry haha.
          Last edited by Kukiko; 06-02-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

please please please, talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
              . .

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

GM, where are you?

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Actually no, this is not the main nor only cause of this type of game to die. The main cause is this toxic community and poor balance of match ups in the game. Meaning once you hit 24, you are in for the stomping of a life time by veteran players who love to talk trash to newer players with no experience. I see it time and time again, people getting kicked for just wanting to play because they are "not good enough". Well obviously they will never get there if they aren't able to play. I've only been on this game for a few months and due to my stubborn nature and hunger to learn games, I can compete at a somewhat decent level, but not everyone is that willing to do that with a game they just started.
                      It's even worse because if they do have some drive to talk to the community, we have this forum where people are just trash talking and trolling each other all day without it being punished at all. It also doesn't help that people are getting accused for hacking and the small community that we have is getting 0 response to this from the devs. When people see a forum unmanaged and insane, it speaks volumes for what they can expect for help and support.
                      Also these "events" like card transfers and attribute changers being available super rarely when they feel like having them also kills this game. How can you expect new players who can't compete because they have no actual play time to compete against an experienced player with Perfected Cards.
                      Most of this may seem like a rant but it's just what I feel sorry haha.
                      stfu loser, you dont even answer simple questions in game. youre part of the reason the games so bad.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

He doesn't even try to hide it anymore. Also if you're good and he can't beat you at lower settings he will turn it up midgame (didn't even know this was possible) to the point where it becomes impossible to play against. I mean i would understand hacking if this was some kind of mmorpg grinding game (I would probably hack too then if possible), but this is a game where you literally don't get anything out of winning.
                          What's really depressing though isn't the setmefree players...it's all the nonhackers who are starting to play with them like everything's fine and the people who are starting to hack because setmefree hacks.
                          And soldierking's such a fking psychopath it's not even funny

Comment

talk to a girl, don't worry about a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

stfu loser, you dont even answer simple questions in game. youre part of the reason the games so bad.
                              Who are you? Go back under a rock please if you don't have anything to say to help this game, thank you nobody.

Comment

Hackers out 😡😡😡😡

Comment

Working...
                                X