#GameKissWakeUpMovement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #GameKissWakeUpMovement

GameKiss, please do something right for once in your life.

Sigh.

Everyone must unite & Wake GameKiss Up!

Make a thread and continue.
    Last edited by KobeBlaise; 06-01-2017, 01:49 PM.

This is enough evidence to put him behind bars 😂

Comment

Wake up gk noobs

Comment

and yet none of your teammates can talk to a girl, how about you do that before you worry about an online video game

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
          and yet none of your teammates can talk to a girl, how about you do that before you worry about an online video game
          How about you go fuck yourself for ignoring a cheater. What my teammate behave is none of my concern.

Why don't you GO get a gf, don't make me post mine.

if you sincerely support a cheater, you should seriously FUCK yourself. It's getting out of hand, I'm done being passive.

Clean. Play. Is. All. We. Want.

If you don't lead, who will, SK?

Get back up, Soldier.

#GameKissWakeUp
          Last edited by KobeBlaise; 06-01-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Last edited by soldier king; 06-01-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Bump .

Comment

If this is not hack, I dont know what is. I really hope GMs are not blind

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

why won't you get over your mid life crisis and get a wife and stop bullying people for "not having a gf"

Comment

talk to a girl.
                      SK stfu, Look at you. Let's take a good look at you.please..ew..bro yuk!.. Bald, weird and disgusting beard... Let alone the fact that you are a jew. Please stop saying get a gf. You don't even have one. Your life is so fked. Stop supporting the hackers.. Why are you so stupid? Low life uneducated retarted fuck is what you are. Please before you say get a gf,,, please get a life first. You poor unemployed mofo with 4 moms

Comment

if you don't have a girlfriend and you TRY I can live with it and I never insult a person for failing, but these guys don't even TRY.

they sit here crying over an online basketball game and run away from all aspects of reality, which wouldn't be so bad if they didn't use the game to run away even more.

why don't you press d in front of a real girl and give it a shot by saying hi?
                        Last edited by soldier king; 06-02-2017, 08:23 AM.

Comment

↑↑ you seem to have a lot of anger, why don't you talk to a girl, I think it will make you happier.

All that red, and yet will you motivate your anger and try to achieve something worthwhile. It's easy to attack the person who tells the truth but harder to face the issues, even if I didn't speak you would still need to face your own fears.

Talk to a girl.

Comment

↑↑ you seem to have a lot of anger, why don't you talk to a girl, I think it will make you happier.

All that red, and yet will you motivate your anger and try to achieve something worthwhile. It's easy to attack the person who tells the truth but harder to face the issues, even if I didn't speak you would still need to face your own fears.

Talk to a girl.
                            I have a fiance. I have more money than you do. What do you have? I even have a better card deck. Don't tell people to do sth you've never even done and you will never be able to do bitch ass jewish fk.

Comment

Talk to a girl.
                              ↑ .

Comment

Working...
                              X