Clear All

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      talk to a girl.
      get a wife

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Who are you? Go back under a rock please if you don't have anything to say to help this game, thank you nobody.
        wow man. and you made a post about toxic people lol. throwing popularity out in a free to play, heavy ping based game. LOOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

wow man. and you made a post about toxic people lol. throwing popularity out in a free to play, heavy ping based game. LOOOL.
          You just straight up called someone a name, so yes you are indeed toxic and the problem. Please get off the forums and off the game if you continue to act like a 4 year old.

Comment

type like a man, man

Comment

im hope gamekiss banned all account alert on 7 Juni. and change system of payment.

Comment

What in the hell makes you think GK cares about hackers?
                That's laugh of the day; They haven't done anything about hackers since FS1 bud.
                Best advice I can give you is , play through it or quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kozi View Post
                  That's laugh of the day; They haven't done anything about hackers since FS1 bud.
                  Fight me Kozi!

Comment

hmm looking new husband..

Comment

Originally posted by Kozi View Post
                      <br/><a href="http://oi60.tinypic.com/21kk0o9.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

where the video bro

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

<br/><a href="http://oi60.tinypic.com/21kk0o9.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

where the video bro
                        who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

where the video bro
                          Classic lmao

Comment

Yeah. Good luck with that. Them fuckboys GMs really don't give a fuck.

Comment

Winter is coming.
                              The end is near

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Actually no, this is not the main nor only cause of this type of game to die. The main cause is this toxic community and poor balance of match ups in the game. Meaning once you hit 24, you are in for the stomping of a life time by veteran players who love to talk trash to newer players with no experience. I see it time and time again, people getting kicked for just wanting to play because they are "not good enough". Well obviously they will never get there if they aren't able to play. I've only been on this game for a few months and due to my stubborn nature and hunger to learn games, I can compete at a somewhat decent level, but not everyone is that willing to do that with a game they just started.
                                It's even worse because if they do have some drive to talk to the community, we have this forum where people are just trash talking and trolling each other all day without it being punished at all. It also doesn't help that people are getting accused for hacking and the small community that we have is getting 0 response to this from the devs. When people see a forum unmanaged and insane, it speaks volumes for what they can expect for help and support.
                                Also these "events" like card transfers and attribute changers being available super rarely when they feel like having them also kills this game. How can you expect new players who can't compete because they have no actual play time to compete against an experienced player with Perfected Cards.
                                Most of this may seem like a rant but it's just what I feel sorry haha.
                                Add me in game if you want some pointers. Names Baked.

Comment

Working...
                                X