Clear All

• reason why sk support cheater and dont have a gf

Who even is sk honestly.

Comment

can't stop faith.

Comment

I have his nudes n they dirty asf

Comment

talk to a girl please, it will do you so much good.

Comment

Like just stop feeding trolls lol. You know he's going to spam the same stuff. Just don't respond and leave it be. It's like stepping in dog shit, wipe it off and move along. Don't talk to it and insult it.

Comment

Damn he looked like a member of society once.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                Looks like hes at the home depot tryna take advantage of old ladies by selling them busted washer and dryers. Nice try Soldier Scam
                Are you still needing $92 to cure that little girls cancer? Please link the go fund me page so I can donate

Comment

it's indeed a sad day when you use that description to describe talking to a girl the greatest happiness this world has as spam or troll. To talk to a girl will give you so much happiness, act like a man, and stop running from your problems and face them head on.

This online world doesn't exist to make you run away it's to help you face your life with courage and intensity.

Talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                    it's indeed a sad day when you use that description to describe talking to a boy the greatest happiness this world has as spam or troll. To talk to a boy or man will give you so much happiness, act like a LGBTQ, and stop running from your problems and face them head on.

This online world doesn't exist to make you run away it's to help you face your life with courage and intensity.

Talk to a and marry them.
                    hmmm ok David... for someone who is constantly telling people to leave the 'online scene' your 4521 posts says that you need to follow your own advice. Yous a phony and a hypocrite.. yous a scammer and a liar. Yo momma a lesbo and you talk down to people in a online video game. Yous a fake and all u be doing is trollin by getting your post counts up. its time someone randomly takes you out in real life, son. yous have no future except being on here. I do waht I do to troll but you do what you do because this is your only reason to live . to be on these forums and troll and lie and deceive people. color the globe with your blood would be just and noble. please end your life with that stick yous be swinging around.

You get a GF or a BF . and leave this forum once and for all

Comment

Lol SK is a cheater lover.. been this way since he was hosting tournaments in the past. Give me my fourth ring you freaking jew, love u though.

Comment

It would be a shame if someone found where sk stays n beat his ass Infront of his moms "sips sprite"

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Working...
                          X