Item balls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item balls

Does anyone know if you can get older items in the item balls? There is something I want but Im not sure if I can even get it.

Originally posted by Qryssen View Post
    Does anyone know if you can get older items in the item balls? There is something I want but Im not sure if I can even get it.
    Which item are you trying to get? Cuz there's a lot of things you can still get.

Comment

ye men which of all??

Comment

yes bez there points card still since cbt from item balls

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Which item are you trying to get? Cuz there's a lot of things you can still get.
          lol ur bad dude... stop. you rely on your friends iso'ing you into a win. you suck dude. unfavorite the forum site.

Comment

Uh IDK what its called cus i've never had it but its the purple ninja overall lookin thing

Comment

talk to a girl

Comment

Originally posted by Qryssen View Post

Uh IDK what its called cus i've never had it but its the purple ninja overall lookin thing
                Yeah its still available.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

lol ur bad dude... stop. you rely on your friends iso'ing you into a win. you suck dude. unfavorite the forum site.
                  Follow SK's advice. You're 1 of the few that need it.

Comment

dude stfu in every post you're on his dick . I mean every post he's in.

Comment

I'm starting to think bezz and kukiko are the same person

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
                        I'm starting to think bezz and kukiko are the same person
                        Why would I be "on my own d***"? Dude is just following me around probably because he got embarrassed in game or something, I don't know.

Comment

shitty ass players going at it

Comment

Why would I be "on my own d***"? Dude is just following me around probably because he got embarrassed in game or something, I don't know.
                            im not following you lol, i love making fun of dumbass beanheads... you're whats wrong with the world. congrats on being the most hated pg in all of fs2.

Comment

im not following you lol, i love making fun of dumbass beanheads... you're whats wrong with the world. congrats on being the most hated pg in all of fs2.
                              get a life

Comment

Working...
                              X