Wild rookies vending machine bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild rookies vending machine bugged

GM I have to report this.. I did draw x10 tickets for the new SPC and it showed that I got 2 and it even popped up in my screen that I got ALI lvl 12 spc. But when I checked the inventory I got nothing. I even went back to the main screen and went to the NEW SPC section to check if I really have the coupon but when I checked there still nothing. It did popped up twice since I draw x10 tickets and I got nothing when I checked. This is absurd. Spent 1k Gkash on that one.

Could you please check on to this and provide me a feedback? Wasted money there if this issue can't be resolved. Please fix.

My IGN is iFlameshad0w

Contact me please.
    Last edited by flameshdow; 06-07-2017, 06:47 PM.

Good Day,

Please be informed that we already checked the vending machine and there are no bugs found. However, there is an animation error that causes the confusion to our players. You may refer to the link provided for the notice regarding this issue.

[Link]: http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/notice/7530
    ​​​
    Regards,

Comment

GM Winter
      Good Day,

On the first day of the raffle my main account won the spc but the game crashed and when i logged back in... it wasnt there... i know what it looks like when u win the raffle because i won on my other account but it was such a letdown ....

Comment

Working...
      X