Don't use a controller you'll be kicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't use a controller you'll be kicked

I was wondering if anyone had a way around not being kick now for only using a controller? I was playing this morning and got kicked for "no key activity." I wasn't sure what this ment when it poped up and was kicked out of my game ): I read the update and now we have to stay pretty close to our keyboards.. I guess the game can't reciginze the charcater is moving around and isn't afk at all. thank you so much in advance
    -r4

same problem please hot fix

Comment

dang i keep getting kicked )': Does anyone know that country FS2 is being coded in? heh..

Comment

I tried to press something when there's down time, like after scoring but sometimes you forget and getting that message while in the middle of defending iso caused me to instantly tilt. After 5 games I just quit cus it's so annoying. I cannot play until they fix it.
        Last edited by yiyagiteller; 06-08-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah this needs a patch quickly, some friends just plain and simple cannot play at the moment because of it. Feels bad because you have some people spend a lot of money on these new characters and they can't even play them.

Comment

Good Day,

Sorry for experiencing this inconvenience. Our development team is already working on the said issue but we cannot guarantee that it will be fixed immediately. Kindly wait for further announcement regarding this matter.
            Last edited by [GM] Winter; 06-08-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Thank you greatly for the update of acknoleging this problem. I'm sure everyone with the FreeStyle2 Expirance will greatly apriciate it.

Comment

The game is basically unplayable for anyone who prefers to use a controller.

I will be waiting on your "Further announcement" Until then, I simply cannot play the game.

Comment

Working...
                X