Idea for a ceremony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a ceremony

can we get a new ceremony where you Hug your teammate or someone on the opposing team and since it was my idea can you low-key give it to me for free if you do decide to create and release it.

@Gms

a hug? dude..here is freestyle not free hugs,

Comment

Originally posted by GuRaLiV View Post
      a hug? dude..here is freestyle not free hugs,
      k but listen you can dirty dance with someone, push someone, even "shoot" someone so why cant i hug someone?

Comment

You truly truly truly truly need a girlfriend and i'm so sad you made this post.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
          You truly truly truly truly need a girlfriend and i'm so sad you made this post.
          I agree with Sk on this

Comment

sk this is a game not real life. if they create this ceremony your the first to get hugged

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
              I agree with Sk on this
              this is a game sir not real life.

Comment

so you need to simulate a hug from a guy because your afraid to talk to a girl, how does that even sound.

You need God badly in your life, go and pray for some courage.

Comment

so you need to simulate a hug from a guy because your afraid to talk to a girl, how does that even sound.

You need God badly in your life, go and pray for some courage.
                  Lol your funny sk. but hugging a guy is not a sin sk nor wanting to hug someone on an online game. o.0

why am i getting hate for trying to get a hug ceremony on fs2 again?
                  Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 06-10-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

you need to talk to a girl so badly, this isn't a joke in the slightest. pray please, we all need God, to give men courage.

Comment

I won't hate on you, but it would be very awkward in a real life street basketball game for someone to hug me mid game... Just don't think that has a place here lol. The other celebrations can be argued the same way but they are more for laughs and somewhat realistic I suppose. (Don't know how I would react if someone pushed me like they do in freestyle tho...)

Comment

because you're afraid to talk to a woman, that's the closest you can get to a hug in real life sitting on your computer, you have to get out of the house, truly you do.

don't give up on girl of your dream

Comment

because you're afraid to talk to a woman, that's the closest you can get to a hug in real life sitting on your computer, you have to get out of the house, truly you do.

don't give up on girl of your dream
                          if i told you i would talk to a girl later today would you drop this nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
                            I won't hate on you, but it would be very awkward in a real life street basketball game for someone to hug me mid game... Just don't think that has a place here lol. The other celebrations can be argued the same way but they are more for laughs and somewhat realistic I suppose. (Don't know how I would react if someone pushed me like they do in freestyle tho...)
                            that's why i want it for laughs can you imagine hugging shaq or one of those doubi league guys they'll probably be like "wdf" but sk would instant dc it'll be so awkward but not more awkward than dirty dancing. idk i think it would be alot of fun

Comment

nah nt u just wanna hug minji

Comment

Working...
                              X