SW ALI Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW ALI Thoughts

how is spc ali sw? is she better than ox queen? i saw her shooting animation is different than the normal ones... does it have any delay like AA shooting? im planning to invest so before i do that i wana ask some thoughts in the forums thanks...

I have her as SF, I think she would be kinda wasted as SW. She's noticeably good on blocks/rebounds.

As for the shot animation, its too early to say. Could be really good or really bad. The fake is good but her jump will be more obvious than most. It's a bit like Michelle's but less stupid looking and much smoother. So far I like her but I need her at 50 with a proper deck before I can conclude how good she is. The char does have potential in terms of defense though, hoping to see CN server play with her some so that I can get a better picture of how she performs compared to the other SF/SW's.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
      I have her as SF, I think she would be kinda wasted as SW. She's noticeably good on blocks/rebounds.

As for the shot animation, its too early to say. Could be really good or really bad. The fake is good but her jump will be more obvious than most. It's a bit like Michelle's but less stupid looking and much smoother. So far I like her but I need her at 50 with a proper deck before I can conclude how good she is. The char does have potential in terms of defense though, hoping to see CN server play with her some so that I can get a better picture of how she performs compared to the other SF/SW's.
      im planning on iso for her... which means either i layup or mid shot.. thats why the delay for the shooting animation is crucial in this decision and also the FS UNli is it all dunks? or it still depends on the equip fs? like for example i have 2 dunks and one fs shoot if im beast mode i can choose either the dunk or the shoot so i can still do layup .. am i right?

Comment

I'd say SF is best for her as well for Iso. You'll have more defense as well as decent layup if you put attributes into it or get good cards on her. And I usually go 1 mid, 1 3 pt, 1 dunk on her for my free styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayu View Post

im planning on iso for her... which means either i layup or mid shot.. thats why the delay for the shooting animation is crucial in this decision and also the FS UNli is it all dunks? or it still depends on the equip fs? like for example i have 2 dunks and one fs shoot if im beast mode i can choose either the dunk or the shoot so i can still do layup .. am i right?
          Yes, you can just hit z to select the shot and you can layup instead.

edit: Also since you mention mid shots, SF is a lot more stable on mids than SW is and lacks on defense.
          Last edited by Roarless; 06-11-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

this will be a big investment since it is raffle base so i need to think about it... well im looking for an SW to be honest... and i like the skill tripping prevention for sw thats why im choosing her over sf..

Comment

this will be a big investment since it is raffle base so i need to think about it... well im looking for an SW to be honest... and i like the skill tripping prevention for sw thats why im choosing her over sf..
              It's nice and flashy to trip prevent into a side step or something but in the long run SW is just a much weaker position overall than SF. In the end it's up to you but where you have to spend 160 dollars or more to guarantee you get 1 character, I'd go with the stronger position for sure. You never know, you could get 2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

It's nice and flashy to trip prevent into a side step or something but in the long run SW is just a much weaker position overall than SF. In the end it's up to you but where you have to spend 160 dollars or more to guarantee you get 1 character, I'd go with the stronger position for sure. You never know, you could get 2 though.
                any idea how many tickets to full the bar?

Comment

look at these nobody acting like they know something about this game...

Comment

any idea how many tickets to full the bar?
                    I heard 160$ worth so probably 200 tickets. I spent about 80 on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                      look at these nobody acting like they know something about this game...
                      Why you always hatin' on people lol? You don't have to be an NBA player to know about basketball in real life. Why would you have to be god at this game to know something about it?

Comment

Apparently this nobody is saying if u play fs2 u know basketball. Btw why would i hate on a nobody ain't gonna wake up and say dam I wish I could be that nobody...

Comment

dam milks looooool

Comment

And people wake up and wish they are you on this game? Lol? Keep dreaming buddy. I'd rather be a nobody on this game and somebody in real life unlike you, who is a nobody in real life and known as a loser in fs2 as well.

P.S Get an education and learn how to type and read correctly, then maybe you can understand enough of at least half of what I say, thanks. -The nobody-
                            Last edited by Kukiko; 06-12-2017, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Listen nobody I don't want u or anyone to be me.
                              not so sure u know about my real life but get this.
                              I run the kitchen if u want that beef. I make more money then u get more bitches so don't start that get a life shit. U name ur self kukiko with a hentai for an avatar so plz keep watching anime cuz clearly that's the only way u get pussy. Don't even get me started on fs2 plz win tourney then say I'm a loser meanwhile I'm on my way to another ring and ur just nobody like u was yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X