No announcement yet.

SW ALI Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Thanks for proving your sub 80 IQ. Do go on sir, I encourage you. Instead of lying on a forum about your fantasy life, try using your stolen mom's credit card to apply for back to school classes instead of fs2, lmfao.

Comment

i have my own money something u should get get more off.

u should apply to my fs2 class u really need it. badly.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Have you thought about going back to school then? I doubt you have your own money, (and can near guarantee you don't have more than me) but just in case you do, please do yourself a favor and take English class. "You really need it, badly."

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
            Have you thought about going back to school then? I doubt you have your own money, (and can near guarantee you don't have more than me) but just in case you do, please do yourself a favor and take English class. "You really need it, badly."
            ma english skill is better then ur fs skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

ma english skill is better then ur fs skill.

Your comebacks are even awful lol. Please post when you get a tad more clever, thanks.
              Also it's pointless for you to even attempt to talk to a girl. I doubt any girl can understand a chimp.

Comment

I'm clever enough to be better than u at this game.
                and ur dumb enough to be triggered by me calling u a nobody.
                go back to watchin hentai I'm done with this nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                  I'm clever enough to be better than u at this game.
                  and ur dumb enough to be triggered by me calling u a nobody.
                  go back to watchin hentai I'm done with this nobody.
                  Do go on chimp. We're getting somewhere since you started using some grammar, let's work on that spelling next.

Comment

i get that succ for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mayu View Post
                      how is spc ali sw? is she better than ox queen? i saw her shooting animation is different than the normal ones... does it have any delay like AA shooting? im planning to invest so before i do that i wana ask some thoughts in the forums thanks...
                      Mayu : Anything is a same. How depends you play it. btw dont hear people in here and Just be yourself. (^.^)m. Basketball is a Team Game. if you enjoy, relax, love be yourself, faith everything is a great. -smile- high five..

@all: So shame and shy see you all guys fighting about this sound like a kids.
                      Last edited by Adinda Manthovani Aziza; 06-14-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adinda Manthovani Aziza View Post

Mayu : Anything is a same. How depends you play it. btw dont hear people in here and Just be yourself. (^.^)m. Basketball is a Team Game. if you enjoy, relax, love be yourself, faith everything is a great. -smile- high five..

@all: So shame and shy see you all guys fighting about this sound like a kids.

I get that basketball is competitive but the trolling in NA is greater than the other two servers combined lol

asia and EU have much respect lol (I may be wrong) but when I was there even when I messed up I didn't get trolled xD

anyways no matter what is said or done NA trolling is compared to little kids. :l
                        you even have 20+ / 30+ Year olds acting like kids as well

Comment

SF Ali Seems to have normal manual layup angle (Not sure though):

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

I get that basketball is competitive but the trolling in NA is greater than the other two servers combined lol

asia and EU have much respect lol (I may be wrong) but when I was there even when I messed up I didn't get trolled xD

anyways no matter what is said or done NA trolling is compared to little kids. :l
                            you even have 20+ / 30+ Year olds acting like kids as well
                            Dont tell like that we 20/30 so shy but that is a true.
                            Now asia trying Regeneration Players.
                            Asia is a most Respect Players.. hehehe Different but same Crazy, Joke become united :v
                            We are so brotherhood and sisterhood.
                            So Happy meet same Basketballs Fans.Talking about basketball or realife on facebook or line :v lol ChillWIll
                            I dont thinking about wins or lose, Just Enjoy playing a the Art of Basketball..
                            We Try Invited many Friends to joint play in this server no problem they are newbie just need a time for do that.
                            Im just normal players but i love meet my old friends same a gamers.

if you doing fight like that sure will report you both.
                            Because it disturbs the peace of others.

ChillWIll : badword, trashtalk, etc will so hard get friends in Asia :v or Banned players him cant get friends if gm dont banned him.

hahahaha
                            Last edited by Adinda Manthovani Aziza; 06-16-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X