Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot believe that pos is a Filipino. Salot ang puta!

Comment

only way to save the game is to talk to a girl.

Comment

cookie is innocent

Comment

Even if this is legit it's sad that zyd would post screen shots like that. If anything send them to the GMs this really show your true nature. I understand that you wanted to expose hacks. But then you're talking about personal text like a girl he wanted to dated ? Come on bro. Cookie sent those messages meaning that y'all had a some what close relationship. This goes to show that you can't trust no one

P.S I DO NIT SUPPORT HACKERS

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
            Even if this is legit it's sad that zyd would post screen shots like that. If anything send them to the GMs this really show your true nature. I understand that you wanted to expose hacks. But then you're talking about personal text like a girl he wanted to dated ? Come on bro. Cookie sent those messages meaning that y'all had a some what close relationship. This goes to show that you can't trust no one

P.S I DO NIT SUPPORT HACKERS
            I sent the screenshots where Cookie explained how the hack works to the GM team like 3 months ago. I have the chat logs for that day all recorded because we talked about hacks for two hours and we just happened to talk about non-fs2 related stuff in between LUL. I obviously have nothing to gain from posting those screenshots here, so I didn't.

Even though Cookie is a filthy hacker, I still respect the nature of the conversation and didn't include those chat logs in the imgur album and I will never post them. I was just vaguely referencing some things that Cookie and I talked about because he kept insisting that I photoshopped these, LUL.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post

Well, that was a weak ass reply... I expected more from you since you have the patience and wild imagination to pull out stupid made up scenarios out of your ass and post it ROFL. If youre also gonna screenshot this conversation and want to edit it, go ahead you have my permission just make it realistic this time LOL. Really gonna do everything he can think of to have me gone, eh?

K im outta here fucking liar. Dont worry imma take it easy on u on Saturday.
                Shut your hacking ass up. You fucking ruined the game and it's funny how you still lose and can't win a major tournament. You miserable piece of shit keep cheating to stay relevant.

PS: Your kinetic energy video was hilarious. I still can't stop laughing at your dumbass trynna explain the concepts LMFAOOO.

Comment

This how I sleep every night knowing that all of you cant take my name out of your mouths every single minute of everyday.

Its just funny how you people want to know everything that happens to another man and yall seem to be always updated to what me and my crew are doing. Im actually flattered that you people spend so much time and love talking about me. ROFL You might even also want to know what I ate today for breakfast? Buttered eggs. Or if I took a shit? Yup I did at exactly 1:15 pm.Get a fucking life and stop stalking another man. You people are fucking hilarious LMAO

And to "Big" shitrunas. Listen here kid, I understand that you are afraid because you and your bunch of scrubs are playing tournament against me, I really do. Ive been there before but dont worry too much you'll be fine LMAO And why are these "conversations" that you allege are only appearing now? Its because you that you waited for tournament so long and know that you are getting eliminated soon right? Well you know that you can't beat me and you never will so the only way to do it is have me gone, right? LMFAO
                  So what I want you to do is: Just relax, look at yourself in the mirror (I know you look shit but go on LOL) and take as many deep breaths as you can. Pray really hard because you will get the full Cookie experience come Saturday.
                  Last edited by Coookiee; 06-13-2017, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Uh oh cookie is gonna put his hack on tourney mode

Comment

the real question is why you conversations are at 4 am. go to sleep kids school tommorow. 12 btw

Comment

If GK can only do one thing at a time, move to central or ban speed hackers? I say you fking ban the hackers first. Stop the fkn useless item updates.

Comment

jess, save your anger for me. it's me you want to hurt, not them.
                          im sorry

Comment

Why do you guys still play this game...

Comment

Originally posted by BaridaSG View Post
                              Why do you guys still play this game...
                              good question......

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                                This how I sleep every night knowing that all of you cant take my name out of your mouths every single minute of everyday.

Its just funny how you people want to know everything that happens to another man and yall seem to be always updated to what me and my crew are doing. Im actually flattered that you people spend so much time and love talking about me. ROFL You might even also want to know what I ate today for breakfast? Buttered eggs. Or if I took a shit? Yup I did at exactly 1:15 pm.Get a fucking life and stop stalking another man. You people are fucking hilarious LMAO

And to "Big" shitrunas. Listen here kid, I understand that you are afraid because you and your bunch of scrubs are playing tournament against me, I really do. Ive been there before but dont worry too much you'll be fine LMAO And why are these "conversations" that you allege are only appearing now? Its because you that you waited for tournament so long and know that you are getting eliminated soon right? Well you know that you can't beat me and you never will so the only way to do it is have me gone, right? LMFAO
                                So what I want you to do is: Just relax, look at yourself in the mirror (I know you look shit but go on LOL) and take as many deep breaths as you can. Pray really hard because you will get the full Cookie experience come Saturday.
                                we're just a couple of dudes trying to throw some virtual basketballs around. all i care about is that ur saving ur nrg for the big game, ye?

don't get it twisted you delusional kanker rat.

Comment

Working...
                                X