X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie is innocent!

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
      I'm a fucking trash player and I compensate for that by using and providing my team with hacks
      Listen bud, don't flatter yourself. Nobody gives a fk about you or your personal life. The only thing anybody cares about is that you're at a first/second round exit skill level player USING HACKS. Let me reiterate this in hopes that your tiny brain can process it. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. Before the hacks you were never a threat as a player and never will be. As long as you remain using the hacks, you will never be good or be considered good by any player in this community.

It's honestly just sad that there's nothing to keep your mental delusion in check. You literally cat fished the community for a year by pretending to be a girl named ANDREA. Then you spend hundreds on cards only to realize that you're not good enough, and never will be, so you resort to talking shit and hiding behind hacks. It's fucking comical how far removed you are from reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Listen bud, don't flatter yourself. Nobody gives a fk about you or your personal life. The only thing anybody cares about is that you're at a first/second round exit skill level player USING HACKS. Let me reiterate this in hopes that your tiny brain can process it. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. Before the hacks you were never a threat as a player and never will be. As long as you remain using the hacks, you will never be good or be considered good by any player in this community.

It's honestly just sad that there's nothing to keep your mental delusion in check. You literally cat fished the community for a year by pretending to be a girl named ANDREA. Then you spend hundreds on cards only to realize that you're not good enough, and never will be, so you resort to talking shit and hiding behind hacks. It's fucking comical how far removed you are from reality.
        Dont bother with it Zyd if he thinks cheating his way to be legit in this game is going to make him better then let it be.. if it was enforced this game wouldn't even have this problem to begin with..

Comment

I promise you guys, Cookie doesn't cheat and I have proof to back up my points.

Comment

who dat??????
            Last edited by [GM] Nutmeg; 06-14-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Last edited by AnimalPlanet; 06-13-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

A vid DB made is one of the most obvious hack I have ever seen, and funny things are
                1. Hacker didn't even admit he/she's hacking
                2. GK still doesn't do anything about it

Comment

You guys are all mad because she's beating y'all ass ingame , Just beat her, she's literally a girl

Comment

Originally posted by BaridaSG View Post
                    You guys are all mad because she's beating y'all ass ingame , Just beat her, she's literally a girl
                    Son. Brawlawlawlawa is that way. ---->

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

I play Brawlhalla? since when.. Pretty sure that game is uninstalled

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Gotta get your facts up bro, Btw nice win round 1 and change your name, that fucker is retired

Comment

Working...
                        X