@GM - Idea to stop hacking in tournaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @GM - Idea to stop hacking in tournaments

For future tournaments, make it a requirement for players to RECORD their desktop / task manager and scroll down their task manager through all their apps and background apps right before they start their tourney game (like literally right before they hit start in the waiting court) to ensure there's no 3rd party programs. Then every player needs to post it or send it to GM and if they don't they're disqualified.

The problem with that idea is that someone can take a prerecorded video of their task manager while changing their time manually to have it look "clean"

Comment

I don't think this is necessary. Right now, Gamekiss bans players if and only if XIGNCODE detects the usage of third party programs. Clearly, this does not work - it's been proven that there are hacks that can bypass XIGNCODE. We should all know by now that the game logs are not the be all and end all.

The best way to actually prevent hackers from playing in the tournament or more importantly, AT ALL, is to extensively examine all current hack reports case by case. "If there is smoke, there is fire." If numerous players send in hack reports in regards to a suspicious player, there is reason to believe suspicious play could be involved and it should warrant an examination. Said examination should be a thorough revision of each replay and report sent, with all consistent unusual behaviour recorded. The GM's or devs in charge of reviewing hacks should be educated on how the hacks work and how the hacks look like.

Like I previously mentioned, Gamekiss will only ban players IF AND ONLY IF XIGNCODE detects the usage of third party programs. I would go as far as to say the GM Team knows which players are hacking based on the evidence submitted by the community but fail to make proper action simply on the basis that their game logs are "clean."

I hate to say this, but I have no doubt in my mind that the GM's know that Cookie and Co. explicitly hacks. What it comes down to is flawed policy and their unwillingness to change which ultimately roots from their inability to sympathize with the community.

Last edited by Zydrunas; 06-16-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Lolz something they did on fs1 when everyone hacked. But on fs3 they ban people like crazy, can't spam macros, bugs or cheat. You can even see them spectate people after people report players lol. Not telling you guys to play 3on3, just dont understand why community is trying so hard to help a game whereas the developers and GMs don't care. It's not your job to find methods to help their game they have to take responsibility and seek solution themselves.

Comment

Should implement feature of being able to see cards. It would really reveal alot on some players.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
            just dont understand why community is trying so hard to help a game whereas the developers and GMs don't care. It's not your job to find methods to help their game they have to take responsibility and seek solution themselves.
            This is the sad truth. I applied and was chosen as a supporter for FS2 but quit months later after realizing they don't care at all. I could've simply stayed as one just to receive the rewards but the idea that your opinions as a supporter are valued is a far cry from the truth and that's what spoiled the supporter title for me.

GM Lucy and her transparency was the best thing that ever happened to GK FS2 management but that's gone now. She's been reassigned to work as the project manager for FS3on3 and I've heard nothing but great things in regards to how they handle hackers over there. I don't doubt that she has had a heavy influence on that.

I want to be optimistic about the future of the game but it's really looking grim the way it's headed.
            Last edited by Zydrunas; 06-16-2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

This is the sad truth. I applied and was chosen as a supporter for FS2 but quit months later after realizing they don't care at all. I could've simply stayed as one just to receive the rewards but the idea that your opinions as a supporter are valued is a far cry from the truth and that's what spoiled the supporter title for me.

GM Lucy and her transparency was the best thing that ever happened to GK FS2 management but that's gone now. She's been reassigned to work as the project manager for FS3on3 and I've heard nothing but great things in regards to how they handle hackers over there. I don't doubt that she has had a heavy influence on that.

I want to be optimistic about the future of the game but it's really looking grim the way it's headed.
              Bro they got the professor on 3on3, i went to his IG page 2million views. That's advertisement , there's a misconception of fs3, team lineups make it very hard when going against good teams. There's an update every 3rd week of the month. People are still learning how to play the game but defineltu has promise. There's even sponsoring the professor ball up crew clothes and his teammates will also be on the game. There doing a way better job , last time a management was commissioned like this was when fs1 Sierra was active.
              take a look at their trailer when new players start lol
              https://youtu.be/kRY_7fGxGpk

An article I shared with kobeblaise on psn said if 3on3 is successful fs soccer and American football will be made available. Also full court 5on5 on fs3. Lol one thing I love about the game no hackers. But anyways I'll let you guys he back to this hack infested game. I havent played games on ps4 for a while now in general buy info just shows u what they care about lol
              Last edited by Charlie; 06-16-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

here's an idea to stop you worrying about hackers, talk to a girl

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                  here's an idea to stop you worrying about hackers, talk to a girl
                  Here's an idea. Why don't you stop wasting your time being a hypocrite and get a gf.

Comment

with God, all things are possible .

Comment

Somethings are not possible like you typing something else besides the same 5 phrases in a given week of posts :^)

Comment

HACKERS!? haHAA WHATS THAT? monkaS

Comment

talk to a girl, truly don't give up, it will make you 1000 x happier than winning a game on an imaginary basketball game .

Don't give up!

then come back to the game and you can win vs anyone because you will be happy .

Comment

Working...
                          X