Ranking Version 2017 Gamekiss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking Version 2017 Gamekiss

1. Asia lot players and good respect. but sometimes have philipiness kidds players with badword. and now we are start to regeneration players..
    2. EU same like asia but they are same little bit racist with russian players.
    3. NA lot players to much talk when game play, most bad ping players, low about respect, etc. ( so that reason they to much blaming new players with teach they are, so different like Asia and EU )

So that my commend about that
    Last edited by Adinda Manthovani Aziza; 06-18-2017, 07:47 AM. Reason: That me see

Fuck respect basketball is trash talk man up

Comment

EU barely got any good players even their best player revenge finessed their server, took how many belts then came to na for real competition, despite the fact Na players talk a lot, put an average NA vs a top EU player and it's an easy win. And basketball is competitive my boy, this is a game but no one is playin wit eachother, man up or go play vs ai's.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
        EU barely got any good players even their best player revenge finessed their server, took how many belts then came to na for real competition, despite the fact Na players talk a lot, put an average NA vs a top EU player and it's an easy win. And basketball is competitive my boy, this is a game but no one is playin wit eachother, man up or go play vs ai's.
        ^^^^^^^^^ first time I agree with you , no one holding hands in street ball

Comment

trash talk is for fun in ball

Comment

Time we make freestyle 2 great agains my obt friends.

Comment

Working...
            X