This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's you have A LOT of work today.

You banned my forum account for saying ''I usually give most people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to hacks but I know for a fact some players are not legit'' ; How is it an accusation if I said no name lol.

Anyways I was watching the tournament yesterday & literally 90% of the community was screaming hacks / accusing specific players of hacks , get to work fellas.

Why's my photo so tiny , it says banned for 'hack accusations / starting a flame war'

Comment

Use Imgur abd up load the url And you are right a lot of people where saying hacks during the games and asking if the GMs saw it now if they were so quick to ban they should take this kind of effort when people are abusing and spitting on this game to their face.. all SMF is doing is laughing at the GMs right now
      Last edited by Sanctify; 06-19-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Use this

Comment

When it comes to prevent hack, don't expect gk to do anything. They use xigncode as hackshield. You can literally go on google and find a bypass lmao. Where is central in 1st quarter of 2020 i mean 2017 btw

Comment

talk to a girl and you will win.

Comment

Hi Kozi,

​We very much appreciate the effort you take in reporting this kind of behavior but we feel that it should not be done on the public forums.

If you wish to report a player please send us the replay file of the match and a short description of why you believe he is cheating and his character name.

you can email us here at steam_support@gamekiss.com

We will be more than happy to help

Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X