Gms can you talk to us please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gms can you talk to us please?

We would like to know what's going on with the fabled central server if its not too much to ask.

can you talk to a girl please???

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      can you talk to a girl please???
      *facepalm*

Comment

*Double Facepalm*

Comment

double hand on my cock

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
            double hand on my cock
            http://imgur.com/account/favorites/VuVyd5Y

Comment

you can't win without courage.

Comment

Gm's we just want a date please don't get upset or stressed by me asking this i know this is probably a stressful topic for you seeing as this topic sometimes generate hate for you guys but seeing as this is why i'm kinda still playing i would like to know.

Comment

I'm not mad that's there isn't a sever I mad that the GMs said the 1st quarter of the year and after that they didn't even give us an update or a reason why the sever change is delayed. Most games GMs would be very active about this topic and give weekly updates. Brookyln t then again this is a game where they let hackers compete in a tournament. a 3 year wait for a new sever don't really seem worth it anymore. Well time to cash withdraw and quit

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
                    I'm not mad that's there isn't a sever I mad that the GMs said the 1st quarter of the year and after that they didn't even give us an update or a reason why the sever change is delayed. Most games GMs would be very active about this topic and give weekly updates. Brookyln t then again this is a game where they let hackers compete in a tournament. a 3 year wait for a new sever don't really seem worth it anymore. Well time to cash withdraw and quit
                    lets just hope that the reason their taking this long is that they decided to put it in Chicago which is the location where the majority of the people want it instead of texas and that hopefully their gonna tell us whats going on with centeral server after this tourney is over.
                    Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 06-20-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Central is a myth

Comment

Tabby u can still be my gf

Comment

you'll never win without courage!

Comment

Working...
                          X