I'm dead serious....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dead serious....

Should I make a speed hacking guide, it's like a way to throw it into gk's face. They prob won't care anyways.

git that ass banned

Comment

We always say that if you guys can provide us a copy of the 3rd party software we will be able to do something about it. As of now, we are conducting our own investigation regarding these hack reports but it will be appreciated if someone could hand over the said hack tool.

Comment

omg this is the best response i ve heard from a gm. someone send him a copy plz

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Winter;n193918]We always say that if you guys can provide us a copy of the 3rd party software we will be able to do something about it. As of now, we are conducting our own investigation regarding these hack reports but it will be appreciated if someone could hand over the said hack tool.
          There's no excuse whatsoever for letting people blatantly hack on your game at the highest competitive level. It's already at the point where you don't need the hack shield or a copy of the hacks yourselves to realize that they're VISIBLY hacking in front of you.

Don't believe what's in front of you? Then you can look at the hundreds of reports that the community has been providing to your GM team for the last six months.

Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
            Winter;n193918]We always say that if you guys can provide us a copy of the 3rd party software we will be able to do something about it. As of now, we are conducting our own investigation regarding these hack reports but it will be appreciated if someone could hand over the said hack tool.
            Yo winters you da realist GM but c'mon son. We've provided hundreds of videos and y'all tell us "it's just a lag or internet issue." I would be more than happy to send you the hack tools and you can put them on and go try it in game.

Comment

My first ever hack report on Cookie (November 19, 2016)

Almost 20 more hack reports later...
              Nov 19/16 to June 17/17. Almost an 8 month window between my first support ticket about Cookie and my last one. Over 20 support tickets just from myself, with multiple replays in each support ticket (over 30 .rep files in total)

Nov 11/16 - Feb 14/17 (7 SMF reports)

Mar 12/17 - April 2/17 (5 SMF reports)

April 7/17 - April 13/17 (7 SMF reports)

April 13/17 - June 17/17 (8 SMF reports)

After this report I stopped sending them in... Only to start sending them back in once the tournament started in June.

Last edited by Zydrunas; 06-21-2017, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Zyd I feel your paid. I also sent in 15+ tickets on the matter and even sent a list to thor.

Also sent tbe list to Lucy right before she switched over to 3on3.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
                  My first ever hack report on Cookie (November 19, 2016)

Almost 20 more hack reports later...
                  Nov 19/16 to June 17/17. Almost an 8 month window between my first support ticket about Cookie and my last one. Over 20 support tickets just from myself, with multiple replays in each support ticket (over 30 .rep files in total)

Nov 11/16 - Feb 14/17 (7 SMF reports)

Mar 12/17 - April 2/17 (5 SMF reports)

April 7/17 - April 13/17 (7 SMF reports)

April 13/17 - June 17/17 (8 SMF reports)

After this report I stopped sending them in... Only to start sending them back in once the tournament started in June.

Sad, just sad. Gamekiss, your game will die soon and it will be all your fault cause you fail to take any action on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                    Zyd I feel your paid. I also sent in 15+ tickets on the matter and even sent a list to thor.

Also sent tbe list to Lucy right before she switched over to 3on3.
                    Man this whole thread got me triggered. Winter had the audacity to post that bullshit just now as if it means anything... Rofl.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. FS2 is a great game riddled by poor management. Just when I think it couldn't get any worse, GM Thor comes in and shatters every expectation... in the worst possible way.

Comment

They should pass the game to daybreak games imo. But zyd is right there is no excuse that they let hackers play in a high level event which everyone looks forward to. And GMs nice try with the sub changer event that's not gonna distract us from the fact you let hackers play in the tournament. Also Xigncode is one of the worst hack shields ever. Literally if you type in xigncode in google the first thing you see in the drop box is xigncode bypass.🤦🏾*♂️

P.S Don't let this distract you from # 1st quarter of the year

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                        Should I make a speed hacking guide, it's like a way to throw it into gk's face. They prob won't care anyways.
                        give the tool to the gm

Comment

Originally posted by Guard View Post

give the tool to the gm
                          also gm, ban whoever give the tool hahaha

Comment

I'll make a video by today stay tuned.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X