No announcement yet.

I'm dead serious....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bruh gms plz he made the video 4 u to how they hax plz not lose this oportunity hear the comunity

Comment

Yep /10chars !!!

Comment

Make sure the GMs get a copy of your video 😁 or else this could backfire horribly

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
          Yep /10chars !!!
          this is the most idiotic thing ever. 1 st of all why make the hacks public when only a handful for players are hacking. Second why not make a private video and send to the GMs via support ticket. And lastly you just gave hacks to everyone and just made the game worst. You must really have a mind of a 11 year old to think that making a video of hacks public will help this game. We are trying to stop hacks not spread them. Also if you have access to these hacks means that you must've used these hacks your self. Next time you try to help this community please do not think of this still in the womb bullshit of and idea. Please think over your actions before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by dNs
            ^ ur clearly new to this game "a handful of players are hacking" lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            I've been playing this game since fs1 so shhhhhhhh

Comment

And yes only a handful it's not like fs1 where everyone was hacking. Out of 10 games you would incounter a hacker 2 timesin fs2Either way there is still no excuse to make the hacks and how to use them public. That just plain dumb and stupid. Now this dumb dip shit w3gl3d made hacks easy for anyone to use. And now he is also going down as a known hacker. Please don't support his stupid decision to post the hacks in the forums

Comment

Today I see at least two sg hacking and score changed before the ball is in. Just don't pay anything and let the game die. There will not be central server not to mention banning those hackers

Comment

Working...
                X