I will quit with you Kobe.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will quit with you Kobe.

This ends. After all the years from sierra to now, ive had enough. Im done waiting for central server 3 years is enough and this slap in the face was the last slap in the face you will give me gamekiss. This jersey was supposed to mean something. Now it means nothing.

What does it mean? It's ugly af in my personal opinion, but if it was exclusive then yeah that would suck.

Comment

this jersey represents all the gkash you bought in fs1 and it was the only gift u got when they shut the game down and reopened fs2 on a west server. you could only have gotten this jersey from picking up the pieces of your characters from fs1s souls and using the same email to rebirth the account, only then were you able to get the jersey, and there was also a certain amount u had to spend to get the blue one. I spent thousands so i dont really remember.

Comment

This game is constantly switching hosting its unstable. it will have its run and shut down and reopen under some other company. Only way im coming back is when us east players have a fair fighting chance, i cant even dive over a fkn center picking up cuz of ping its rediculous.

Comment

btw they must be tight on cash for their payroll of gms that dont even talk to us and ignore our crys for a central server since they made subatt changers buyable dont give your money to this tyrany

Comment

Feels bad, I encourage no one to spend yet cuz of raffle as well though. Why spend when chance for free. Although I'm not sure how much longer I will be playing this as well. Been on Overwatch a lot more recently
            Last edited by Kukiko; 06-21-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
              Feel a bad, I encourage no one to spend yet cuz of raffle as well though. Why spend when chance for free. Although I'm not sure how much longer I will be playing this as well. Been on Overwatch a lot more recently
              Normally this would be the case but for ppl like me Mist ppl are as lucky even though the stay logged on throughout event period

Comment

Happened once so anything is possible I suppose

Comment

Yea for you but I've never had any luck with raffle type of events.. I haven't gotten anything from them so I don't bother trying to anymore

Comment

talk to a girl, it will make you happier .

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                      talk to a girl, it will make you happier .
                      Now that i have free time, I will be talking to all kinds of ppls wives. Thanks man!

Comment

I didn't say that, I said talk to a girl .

Comment

Working...
                        X