Truth about speed hack break down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth about speed hack break down.

The truth is the man is a liar he did not find it out all he did was ask me and than leak it 2 days later.

Edited: ChillWill
    Last edited by ChillWIll; 06-21-2017, 07:05 PM.

There Is no need to keep posting the video over and over when it's already in gms chat.

Comment

thats not the video he just took the sh.it i bypassed and used it for 2 days than leaked it acting like he did some sh.it

Comment

And 2 days ago I was going to leak it i made a thread and got pbanned by nutmeg so ya thats just proof of him asking me how to do it.

Comment

Ah I feel you. Well I put your video and his video in the same chat. No matter who released it. Ty to you both.

Comment

It doesn't really matter who figured out how to hack with CE first. What matters now is that XIGNCODE's flaws are now exposed and that GM's are forced to act. Hopefully we see a ban list this coming Tuesday and/or an announcement that the tournament has been cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
              It doesn't really matter who figured out how to hack with CE first. What matters now is that XIGNCODE's flaws are now exposed and that GM's are forced to act. Hopefully we see a ban list this coming Tuesday and/or an announcement that the tournament has been cancelled.

Agreed with you on this

Comment

also thats not even close to the tool they are using they are using something that looks like this

Comment

better view since your guys upload image is sh,it http://imgur.com/a/6aSH8

Comment

You guys can't really patch it because even if you do update the addresses they can just go grab the new addresses. only choice to patch them for awhile is rewriting entire hack shield source

Comment

What it looks like when you logged in. http://imgur.com/a/zdwht

Comment

fuck man i demand to be back in this tourney right now.

Comment

i have a feeling that even if they get the tools , they still cant do shit about it. Well, they can do sth about the CE one, but not the more powerful chinese one. They must change hack shield or modify the game code.
                          p.s hack shield suggestion: FairFight (automatic ban + shame notification in realtime !!! )

Comment

Fairfight blows dick

Comment

talk to a girl

Comment

Working...
                              X