Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason why all of you lost the tournament, seriously:

You refused to talk to a girl.

I kept warning you, if you don't have courage you won't win.

You keep trying to win apart from God, and you see it's just shifting sand.

All you guys did was become like them. You give up on the girl of your dreams, you enter multiple times, you try to raise yourself up and yet what's the result, you still lose.

Why do you guys keep trying to be someone else, besides who you are?

Don't try to be them, don't do a style to make others happy, be you, do your own style, stop letting the world change you. Change the world.

New year challenge to come.

Get help./10char

Comment

talk to a girl, if you want to win . You don't have to listen to me, but the truth always comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        talk to a girl, if you want to win . You don't have to listen to me, but the truth always comes out.
        Why would I listen to someone who has only ever lost? Do you talk to girls if so why havent you won? You need to be the beacon of truth and show us that talking to girls helps you to win.
        Win the tournament and show us the truth!1!!

Comment

You refused to talk to a girl.

I kept warning you, if you don't have courage you won't win.

You keep trying to win apart from God, and you see it's just shifting sand.

All you guys did was become like them. You give up on the girl of your dreams, you enter multiple times, you try to raise yourself up and yet what's the result, you still lose.

Why do you guys keep trying to be someone else, besides who you are?

Don't try to be them, don't do a style to make others happy, be you, do your own style, stop letting the world change you. Change the world.

New year challenge to come.
          Practice what you preach, then maybe you would've won

Comment

you don't have to listen to me, listen to God . Read the bible.

man wasn't meant to give up, he needs faith, you need to try again.

talk to her, you can do it!!

Comment

It is easy to be a coward and point out the flaws of others. Nobody is going to listen to somebody that doesn't practice what they preach. Leave the screen and be fucking brave.

Comment

have faith, talk to a girl!!

Comment

time to ether ur whole persona about cheating through the words of ur daddy

2 Timothy 2:5 ESV / 54 helpful votes

An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

Read the Bible. Stay Woke.

Comment

What if every team in the tournament talks to girls and have a wonderful wife with children and still lose, and the one team that are a collection of no life loners win with hacks? What is the excuse?

I stop following this game closely to see that its state has gotten far worse. I'm sure the GM's have given up on this game. It seems when there's public outcry, they give us a crappy event to compensate for the bs.

Last edited by TobinPowellHeath; 06-25-2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

what if you're eternally happy but you lose a video game is the question? :P

ummmmm, :P, how do I answer this.

So you will have the girl of your dreams, but you lose a video game of basketball? ummmm

So you will actually be happy and be a real man, but you lose in an imaginary game on a computer screen, what can you do then?

ummm,

Have faith

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                        time to ether ur whole persona about cheating through the words of ur daddy

2 Timothy 2:5 ESV / 54 helpful votes

An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules.

Read the Bible. Stay Woke.
                        Oh ok, I didn't know you were an athlete, when you sit on your keyboard and press buttons quickly O_o.
                        Are you an imaginary athlete, sure.

But it's not such a bad thing to walk out of your house and talk to a girl.

Comment

woah there, im an athlete irl, who said anything about keyboards

and im sure most players who play FS2 are athletes to some extent

i can do dis 2

Comment

I know you are, but you quoted the bible passage, and we all have a passion for bball, played Oscar/Blaise/Milks in real life.

But someone who plays fs2 isn't an athlete just for doing that except in imaginary world, and an e-maginary ring doesn't compare to a real ring, when you find the girl you love and be with her. But that will never happen if you don't leave the house, and actually say hi in an audible voice.

Comment

Talk to a girl bs when I already have a gf
                              I asked in my hypothetical what you would say to the losers, that all have a wife, who just lost to people who don't talk to girls. Nobody said anything about being eternally happy. All you said was talk to a girl and you will win. I'm asking what your next excuse will be for people to lose to h***ers.

Comment

Working...
                              X