Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed some light on what's happening

this is not for trolling as well as being disrespectful

FS2 is not closing down at all. This isn't the end of fs2 either. I learned some new info to shed some light on things.

Thor has been working on a few projects off the books

these projects include for now the main 3

the release of central server
    improved bug fixes
    this hackfest era

@PCE I will say it again but thankyou for showing devs that SMF have hacks as well

guys please be respectful of gms (no bs) because they are only the vessel to the devs. Ultimately the gms know about the hacks and they hope you understand.

So please dont trash talk blitz tonight even though tourny looks a little bs.

@NA and EU Tourny maybe asia server also

many of us tried to get tourny postponed or even redone.

@NA bold move for both the two teams to FF. The whole SMF crew is under review so the more you post evidence of these users the better. (With respect)

*I know you're not allowed technically to post here but I need you guys to keep sending into support so they can document it* I know most don't believe in support anymore hence of what happened but the gms do hear you all.

@EU

there has has been speculation that your tourny was like NA also. Honestly I feel bad for y'all also. There is a mod that I know that's in CN stars. I'll be contacting more from him about this crew.

@Asia
    there is a huge problem with steam alert in Asia with people creating accs and altering game files (through fb selling)

there a fb group and a guy called Qi Ni (Chinese)
    ill throw him out. He's part of this and I am looking for more info about this topic so I needs people's help

discord

ChillWill (Kuzi) #6423

once again this post is to keep y'all updated. Depending on how the response goes from this post more info will come.
    Fs2 will only die out if y'all let it -.-

Side note: all trolling will be deleted from this post

*ill answer any questions below this post that y'all have*
    Last edited by ChillWIll; 06-25-2017, 10:43 AM.

On a real. How long will we have to wait before any action takes place? I'm hearing a lot about how this has been happening for years. Many players are thinking about quitting. And why doesnt GM Thor talk to us?

Thanks tho Will for communicating

Comment

The devs and gms are cracking down on the hacks. You have to give them some time. Just be patient and I tell everyone that with ease. I just hope you all understand and don't troll. I don't want to spoil plans but they are working on a solution. I know people are quitting because I know they are tired of the hacks just like I am. I know PCE has taken some drastic measures just to show gms their serious.

in my opinion PCE crew should not be banned for showing everyone that they (SMF Crew) do have the hack tool.

Tourny prizes should be put on hold and have a redo of tourny after the hacks are patched

Thor has been busy with all these projects so he hasn't had time to chat. I was able to meet with him in game and get some updates

i would think that they start taking action Tuesday. I believe in them

Comment

It's nice and all to hear these promises but there's already been a very distinctive lack of communications between GM's and players, and then we awkwardly get told through a source that there's being worked on "off the books". It's great if it's true however it remains to be seen how much will be done about this all.

As a sidenote, I have the replays of both tournament games vs CN B so if there's any doubts of them hacking and it's just a mere speculation I'll gladly provide them. Though I believe seeing their top 8 and finals games should be enough evidence by itself. Game 1 our PG got stolen 7 times by a pg swiping the air nowhere near the ball and numerous cases where you can be certain it's not lag, the score also changes before the ball goes in each time their SW scored not to mention they all do the telltale slides that speedhackers typically tend to make. To make matters worse they counter-accused us claiming we hacked too but lost so we complain as a result, can't quite comprehend that logic but I'll just throw it out there.

I don't give it much hope and don't really believe anything will be done having played this game for over 2.5 years I've learned my lesson to not put faith in a company that only lets you down. These off the book works are just another example. For me and I'm sure for nearly everyone it's gotten to a point of where we feel like these are empty promises until proven otherwise.

Comment

lets not pretend like this "hackfest" hasn't been lowkey going on for years, the gms/devs brought it upon themselves for doing nothing up until now. This is simply the result of their lack of communication and action.

Comment

I'll be honest. Even I had no hope for some time. If you don't believe gms then that's fine. Most people think this post is bs anyway and it's not. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As player mod leader I'm just telling y'all a heads up. I try to get info all the time and relay it to the public.

also please send in all the info you can in support so it can be documented
            Last edited by ChillWIll; 06-25-2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarpong12 View Post
              lets not pretend like this "hackfest" hasn't been lowkey going on for years, the gms/devs brought it upon themselves for doing nothing up until now. This is simply the result of their lack of communication and action.
              Yes and to be honest I think some gms/dev didn't realize till what PCE crew has done

Its more so devs fault but things will change
              Last edited by ChillWIll; 06-25-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

ChillWIll How long before central?

Comment

best hackshield is a strong ban hammer. stop making excuses for this sht company kuzi, let it die.

Comment

Originally posted by iWindz View Post
                    ChillWIll How long before central?
                    The Mods don't know exact time table for central move all we know is that it has been delayed since there has been no word about it ATM but it should be take priority after this escapade of illegal tool use is quelled

Comment

Hope! Hope! Omg

Comment

GM working on central but there is no word about it atm? Ye nice try central not happenin

Comment

Reason you lost the tournament:

You refused to talk to a girl.

I kept warning you, if you don't have courage you won't win.

You keep trying to win apart from God, and you see it's just shifting sand.

All you guys did was become like them. You give up on the girl of your dreams, you enter multiple times, you try to raise yourself up and yet what's the result, you still lose.

Why do you guys keep trying to be someone else, besides who you are?

Don't try to be them, don't do a style to make others happy, be you, do your own style, stop letting the world change you. Change the world.

New year challenge to come.

Comment

The GM's don't care & the MOD's don't care; Sorry to break it to you bud but they're giving you the run around.

Comment

Talk to a girl and you will be happy .

Comment

Working...
                              X