• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here can tell me how to fix this ?? http://prntscr.com/foxhn3

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

All im asking for thx
      Iam from asia , and this QI NI u mean?
      Last edited by akont23; 06-27-2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Indeed that's the person I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Eien View Post
          Whoever's playing on beefsteak still hacks in normal games. if anything there's more blatant hackers now than ever, Just to name a few I ran into the past week: Doubi crewmaster, Speedforce (also Doubi), whoever bought the SG that won the Black Star outfit tournament, and at least 4-5 others that aren't in any crew. The whole "smf hack so i hack too" shit is becoming more cancerous than smf itself, esp when some of the hackers justify their hacking because they think anyone better than them hacks.
          Duh, why tf do you think it was a retarded move to show everyone how to hack with a video. Just sped up the death of this game by like 10x. Oh well, back to Overwatch.

Comment

Indeed that's the person I'm talking about
            What you want know about him? Maybe i can help you

Comment

Originally posted by akont23 View Post

What you want know about him? Maybe i can help you
              Do you have discord ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eien View Post
                Whoever's playing on beefsteak still hacks in normal games. if anything there's more blatant hackers now than ever, Just to name a few I ran into the past week: Doubi crewmaster, Speedforce (also Doubi), whoever bought the SG that won the Black Star outfit tournament, and at least 4-5 others that aren't in any crew. The whole "smf hack so i hack too" shit is becoming more cancerous than smf itself, esp when some of the hackers justify their hacking because they think anyone better than them hacks.
                It's ok, beefsteak is one of the hacking noob who still struggles to win. You should feel sorry for him.

Comment

I mean the mini tournament where Pretend and co won was months ago and they were blatantly hacking and no actions were done. So now more people got access to hacks and now they are "TRYING" to do something. People have sent replays and evidence of hackers and yall say give us the same bs "its desync" "its your connection" and all that nonsense. Furthermore I believe the GMs and devs were forced to do action because the hacks are so widespread and nothing was done when there were only a few and blatant hackers just seems to me that now that their income is taking a hit then they are forced to make some actions.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                      Lol val a chick there hmm

Comment

Update: waiting from response from dev team then proceed with ban list

Comment

Update: waiting from response from dev team then proceed with ban list
                          you're not a reliable source..... first central now the banned list.... smh

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
                            you're not a reliable source..... first central now the banned list.... smh
                            For central it has really always been what we have all be told and after the fact that it wasn't implemented in the first quarter it has really just been educated guesses but both will come in time.. as well the notice for the server coming back online wasn't posted which usually it is. For all we know it could have already happened it just hasn't been put in a notice yet
                            Last edited by Sanctify; 06-28-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

talk to a girl and you will win.

Comment

i finally talked to mary jane and booooooyyyy she changed my life

Comment

Working...
                                X