No announcement yet.

[GM]Check cn stars eu crew in tourney.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GM]Check cn stars eu crew in tourney.

Don't you dare to ignore blatant hackers in EU. Both A and B teams of CN stars are same people, who did hack and won using 3rd party programs.

Hello revenge,

We are more than happy to check on this issue, Kindly send us the proper evidence of the hack activity being performed so we may process it immediately and accordingly.

Comment

My evidence is 2017 summer eu tournament. Check Cn star A and B matches. Thank you.

Comment

I'll send my replay files of Noble A vs CN Stars through a ticket. Lots of evidence to be found, from the SW casually outrebounding both PF's to suspicious picks up to absurd 3 point shots, some speed up here and there as well as the score changing before the ball goes in. It doesn't get more clear cut speed hacking than this.
        Last edited by Roarless; 07-07-2017, 04:19 AM.

Comment

let alone the fact that they participated with same account on 2 teams and they didnt get disqualified...

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
            Don't you dare to ignore blatant hackers in EU. Both A and B teams of CN stars are same people, who did hack and won using 3rd party programs.
            Gathering gameplay to submit for EU

Comment

chillwill, what about the tourney requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
                chillwill, what about the tourney requirements?
                People have found a way to bend the rules. Meaning they can have chars on different accounts to participate multiple times in tourny.

Comment

Cn stars player AnneBaby applied with 2 chars in 2 different teams. Not even same team. That is not allowed. Yet when he spoke with the GM he allowed it while the tourney was going on. One team forfeited and the other went on. That is violation of the rules and noone cared enough about it. He is the only person that was allowed to do it. Care to explain?

Comment

alerted accs arent allowed either and I dont hear anything from u guys about that , besides the fact most yall using them ...........soooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Yeah let's argue about something irrelevant to draw attention away from the hacks and rules abuse

Comment

Yeah let's argue about something irrelevant to draw attention away from the hacks and rules abuse
                        Hacks are being worked on. I do believe you're right. I'm a firm believer in 1 char per person should register for fair chance for everyone.

The rules should be revamped but with that the gms wouldn't know who registers for tourny twice I think.
                        Like a char on one acc
                        relog to another account
                        use the other character

good point though we will see

Comment

where can I find on tourney rules aleterd (non permited accounts) can participate on tours?, and where can I find macro users can win 23907653 eu tournaments?
                          yean let's argue about something irrelevant to draw attention away from the hacks and rules abuse. . nice brain

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Hacks are being worked on. I do believe you're right. I'm a firm believer in 1 char per person should register for fair chance for everyone.

The rules should be revamped but with that the gms wouldn't know who registers for tourny twice I think.
                            Like a char on one acc
                            relog to another account
                            use the other character

The point is that they do/could know though. Anne even admitted to the SG and SW being on the same account, GM just brushed it off as if he didn't even read the rules.

This kind of goes beyond relog to another account since that isnt even needed, just swap character and it's enough to play for the other team. Which is why they couldn't play against each other.

So as if hacking wasn't enough they also desperately put in 2 teams because the hacks alone might not be enough to win, CN has no shame.
                            Last edited by Roarless; 07-07-2017, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Like a char on one acc
                              relog to another account
                              use the other character

While that's a fair point, 2 chars per person on different accounts is not forbidden. Yes they should change it as u said. But at the same time, try to understand, he participated with 2 chars of SAME ACC for 2 different teams. How can that even be allowed when it's not humanly possible to log into 2 chars of a single account at the same time?

Comment

Working...
                              X