[GM]Check cn stars eu crew in tourney.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noname777 View Post
    alerted accs arent allowed either and I dont hear anything from u guys about that , besides the fact most yall using them ...........soooooooooooooooooo
    What are altered accounts?

Comment

alert accounts are steam accounts with 70k gkash made with stolen credit cards that indonesian guys sell for 50$

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post

While that's a fair point, 2 chars per person on different accounts is not forbidden. Yes they should change it as u said. But at the same time, try to understand, he participated with 2 chars of SAME ACC for 2 different teams. How can that even be allowed when it's not humanly possible to log into 2 chars of a single account at the same time?
        This rule used to be enforced pretty tight back when Lucy was the project manager. It would often be prevented prior to releasing the tournament lineups. It's apparent that the GMs no longer individually check rosters before conducting the tourney.

There's no way of stopping people from using multiple accounts but there is no excuse for letting one account play for multiple teams. I watched the EU finals and I agree that your tourney should be voided on the basis of hacks, on top of the other violated rules.

My only concern is that AnneBaby is a big spender, even known from NA. GK is notorious for looking the other way when it comes to the cash cows.

Comment

When you have connections ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also: https://youtu.be/1b7P2ReCyDs?t=6876

Comment

Well they got their well deserved belts and gkash now (they really needed the gkash) Kappa

Comment

I think they hack cuz many ppl did same before in tour, and they just try to tell those ppl that online delay tourney just sucks when
              hackers say : im not usin hack , dont use hack bilibili boom
              Funny

Anyway I rekt all of you 1vs1 if i wanna try
              go play some random games with different ppl and find out what is freestyle streetball.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
                I think they hack cuz many ppl did same before in tour, and they just try to tell those ppl that online delay tourney just sucks when
                hackers say : im not usin hack , dont use hack bilibili boom
                Funny

Anyway I rekt all of you 1vs1 if i wanna try
                go play some random games with different ppl and find out what is freestyle streetball.
                It's funny when someone says "I rekt all of you 1vs1" because this game is 3v3. If you are only able to "rekt" someone 1v1 you are useless for the team. And that's why you are always bad (or you don't even play) on tournaments.

About the CN stars. We are waaaay too quiet to be successed. Have you seen what NA players did to ban cookie and company? They were literally boombing forum and all gamekiss with their evidences, they were spaming screenshots of chats and gameplay videos with all shit that happend. And at the end, Gamekiss finally banned this trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

It's funny when someone says "I rekt all of you 1vs1" because this game is 3v3. If you are only able to "rekt" someone 1v1 you are useless for the team. And that's why you are always bad (or you don't even play) on tournaments.

About the CN stars. We are waaaay too quiet to be successed. Have you seen what NA players did to ban cookie and company? They were literally boombing forum and all gamekiss with their evidences, they were spaming screenshots of chats and gameplay videos with all shit that happend. And at the end, Gamekiss finally banned this trash.

If you try to aganist me you are against ISO, Come to China Server and play vs me if you can then you may know more about this game, btw I can tell you , the level of every single match in Star Channal here is like CL final in your Cognition , if you understand what i'm talking about then you gonna shut your mouth

Comment

If you try to aganist me you are against ISO, Come to China Server and play vs me if you can then you may know more about this game, btw I can tell you , the level of every single match in Star Channal here is like CL final in your Cognition , if you understand what i'm talking about then you gonna shut your mouth
                    Oh Did I hurt your feelings? Stop crying because of a stupid game, you are nothimg more than other scrubs who are loud because of the game. Grow up already. I've played agains you a million times before amd you are really nothing special, don't think you are something more than others.

Comment

Oh Did I hurt your feelings? Stop crying because of a stupid game, you are nothimg more than other scrubs who are loud because of the game. Grow up already. I've played agains you a million times before amd you are really nothing special, don't think you are something more than others.
                      I have no feeling about you kid cuz i don't even know who you are, don't think you are something more like" i 've played agains youxxx times",who cares about you ? Grow up.
                      I played fs1 since 2005 and your stupid logic is : ppl who dont play on tour = bad
                      let me tell you i don't give a shit about your stupid online tournment cuz i'm just a player, i enjoy this game no matter win or lose or hackers,
                      Did i hurt your feelings?
                      Grow up already

Comment

I have no feeling about you kid cuz i don't even know who you are, don't think you are something more like" i 've played agains youxxx times",who cares about you ? Grow up.
                        I played fs1 since 2005 and your stupid logic is : ppl who dont play on tour = bad
                        let me tell you i don't give a shit about your stupid online tournment cuz i'm just a player, i enjoy this game no matter win or lose or hackers,
                        Did i hurt your feelings?
                        Grow up already
                        Blah blah blah talking nosense .. you were the one who said you are the best lol I just told you that you are not. You are the one who needs to grow up.

Comment

I've played against this MeWoAkeRu toxic fucking prick lots of times and he is fucking trash. Can't do shit without a proper team to carry his ass. I won't be surprised at all if he finally decides to use cheat engine like all of his CN star buddies to make up for his pathetic defense. And him calling people "kid" and saying "win or lose" he "doesn't" care, well apparently he does. Or else he won't be raging at people when he's losing. This guy is the epitome of a piece of shit. I don't condone violence at all but this guy needs a good ol' fashion ass whooping.
                          Last edited by PFLife; 07-26-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Blah blah blah talking nosense .. you were the one who said you are the best lol I just told you that you are not. You are the one who needs to grow up.
                            Surpass me on rank before you try to talk nosense ...you are the one i don't even know which trash im talking to, I need to work and don't waste my time
                            Grow up kid.

Comment

Originally posted by PFLife View Post
                              I've played against this MeWoAkeRu toxic fucking prick lots of times and he is fucking trash. Can't do shit without a proper team to carry his ass. I won't be surprised at all if he finally decides to use cheat engine like all of his CN star buddies to make up for his pathetic defense. And him calling people "kid" and saying "win or lose" he "doesn't" care, well apparently he does. Or else he won't be raging at people when he's losing. This guy is the epitome of a piece of shit. I don't condone violence at all but this guy needs a good ol' fashion ass whooping.
                              Stop ur imagination and go home with your little brother, your mommy is callin you guys home for dinner.

Comment

Can u fucking trash noobs stop hijacking my post with your shitty arguing about who is the king of noobs? Ty.

Comment

Working...
                                X