GM if you have no proof you shouldn't ban GiaBachTran

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM if you have no proof you shouldn't ban GiaBachTran

I don't care what others call for or how mad they are, you need proof if someone says they are innocent, you must have proof.

Don't let innocent fall to get the guilty.

If you let others who get mad just accuse everyone that's not the way because you will find yourself accused one day and would hope you get fair treatment.

continuation: 7/8

basically what you guys are saying is that his teammates did something, so he is accountable for that.
    I could accept that we are all our brother's keepers and we are responsible for our teammates as well as ourselves.

I find it hypocritical though, that when I talk to most of you and tell you what your usual teammate did or you even witness it and you say, "well what do you want me to do? I can't control him".
    I have personally played with Cookie and Pretend I wonder how many of you have.
    Plus there's a positive value of friendship and allowing people time to change.

So if you're willing to take responsibility for your teammates action then by all means cast a stone and ban GiaBachTran. But if you're willing to play with people with faults and when I say something to you about what they did and you respond that it wasn't you and you don't do so much as issue a simple apology, then realize the standard you have set from this case: that you should be punished for the crimes of your brother.

With this outline, I think it makes sense that GiaBachTran (and Elite) should be unbanned unless overwhelming proof is presented to him of him personally hacking. I don't think you guys really want to be judged by what your teammate does in your heart but if you will stand behind your teammates actions, then you can judge this man.

Unban GiaBachTran if there is no case against him.
    Last edited by soldier king; 07-08-2017, 01:41 PM.

get help soldier

Comment

I am for the innocent .

Let anyone prove their case before they convict you.

Comment

GM's have absolute power over the game and they can ban anyone for no reason. All that said if he got banned for hacking - he hacked.

Comment

sorry, no one has absolute power or knowledge, only God does.

And I don't take anyone's word for someone's guilt only proof, if he was provided that I can accept that, if not, then he shouldn't be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
            GM's have absolute power over the game and they can ban anyone for no reason. All that said if he got banned for hacking - he hacked.
            Yes they have absolute power. But hell no they cannot ban for no reason. That would be grounds for an instant charge back on any purchase which GK will fight tooth and nail to prevent that. And yes, they need to show him personally the proof. If they do not, he has a chance at getting refunded some of his purchases if he has any.

Comment

only God has absolute power.

Comment

Read game rules.

Comment

lol this guy SoldierKing was literally protecting these cheaters before they were punished, pathetic soldier. SMH

Comment

Shut the fk up you religious weab. I sent several replays of him hacking, fk off and die miserably in the name of your god.

Comment

first off don't curse.

2nd if you did send replays he should be able to view the evidence against him.

Comment

Those who collude with hackers must also be punished. SoldierKing wouldve defended Satan haha

Comment

before you judge others, you need to look at your own life.

Comment

I'm just looking at no one calling SK on his hypocrasy.

Comment

Bruh he on the same team with well-known hackers that got called out by the whole damn server. That's his fault for being on the same boat with them lmao people who really wants to play the game fair and square don't play with hackers.

Comment

Working...
                              X