Wow this ban list may bring me back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this ban list may bring me back!

I haven't been active obviously but it's good to see GK using that ban hammer. Some of these players are some big names so I'm assuming their hack detection is getting more accurate. I specifically remember Neva4GetMe he's an alternate account to someone really big named, I can't remember the name right now though. Don't know who pretend is but that looks familiar. Also Coookiee was running a whole crew last time I played.

Anyone else got the background on any of the other names or more information on the ones I listed?

Anyways, plus 1 for the GK team.

Greetings Ballers,
    Please accept our apology for the delay of the tournament rewards.
    We had to check first every logs of game play of a certain crew in NA server.
    After intensively investigating their logs, the following users will receive
    Permanent Suspension for using third party program:

Nev***etMe
    Pr**end
    Helc**n
    Co***iee
    Ch***ii*e
    Pa*d**ai
    Gr**ovy
    Gi*Ba**Tr*n
    II*no**nce
    Ro*1*o

Once again, We would like to remind everyone that the use of illegal 3rd party
    programs and sharing information related to these programs are strictly prohibited
    and punishable by temporary or permanent suspension of your account

SMF hacking for years and this year at thekk blatant levels. They won this tournament and now their whole crew is banned.

Comment

It's still not perfect. Sicacute just won the most recent tournament. It's hard to punish & no way to detect the use of VPN/low setting hacks but it's definitely getting better. Cheat engine got patched two weeks ago from my understanding so that's definitely something

Comment

If SMF kept it lowkey then they wouldn't get caught by gk. Too bad they're so trash that they were forced to turn it on 10x speed so they can get a ring. I don't even think that GK sent the replays to the group that they called "Devs", since literally someone like zyd sent replays in the support section for like a whole year. Now, they just take footage of only pce vs SMF match and decided to ban them ??? What's the point of sending in replays if y'all won't even check it and just copy paste answers ??? More like y'all had to ban SMF just because the whole server was calling y'all out on how obviously they're hacking and y'all just watch it like some david copperfield magic show and just impressed how good they were playing. Cookie dive the ball while it literally was still in the air lmao also because of the spread of how to hack with C.E. someone posted on the forum. You know this deadass game would be sht if everyone be hacking and kungfu flying gliding sht in mid-air.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
          It's still not perfect. Sicacute just won the most recent tournament. It's hard to punish & no way to detect the use of VPN/low setting hacks but it's definitely getting better. Cheat engine got patched two weeks ago from my understanding so that's definitely something
          What would a VPN do?

Comment

To be honest, zyd, stop accusing people without any solid evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

What would a VPN do?
                It allows you to pretty much manipulate your ping by routing your packets elsewhere. you can't lower your ping with it much but you can increase your ping for more slide and lag steal

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

who the fook are you?

Comment

It allows you to pretty much manipulate your ping by routing your packets elsewhere. you can't lower your ping with it much but you can increase your ping for more slide and lag steal

Comment

Working...
                    X