Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why this tourney loss moved me one step closer to becoming the literal G.O.A.T. of FS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post
    i think i had this discussion with mike cool back in the day too. But i wouldn't call this game an esport. 0 Sponsored teams, 0 LANs, 0 professional players, 0 Cash Tourneys. Pretty much just a casual game imo. ESports in my opinion need to have Cash opportunities, LANS, and Professional players. the advantage of LANs makes it so you can be sure no one is using any "assistance." Also theres no real league... theres crew league... but its not like theres an actual season for teams, like there is in all other esports. If this game is an esport, its litteraly the most casual esport possible. That being said gj getting closer to being the GOAT by almost winning again..
    Not just your opinion. This game IS a casual game. It just has tournaments to mimic a real life basketball tournament. Like you said, not one professional or sponsored player plays this game. They don't offer cash rewards, just in game rewards. But because of this he indeed has a chance of being the best, especially when the community is so small and the player base majority is playing for casual fun. But yeah comparing this game to esports is one of the funniest jokes I've seen in a while.

Comment

''&To the FS1 Heads''

Greatest of ALL time? Yawn; Self proclaimed GOFS2 , sure why not.
      Wait does anyone even play FS competitively anymore? I thought we were all just on this game for shts.

Comment

Ended what career? Lol, I used floater didn't even use my iso... and playing at 280 ms. Check those disc pics of the ms in game. Lmao end. Baha. Wyh end ur career son. You out here crying

Comment

Lol yo this thread is mad hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL View Post

If you watch me play in a tournament, win or lose it's almost inevitable that me and my team are going to put on a show (just watch this recent finals). Iso can be a very boring playstyle to watch especially PF iso, but I've heard from countless people "but it's fun to watch DB iso". And to FS1 heads, I don't look into pure ring count too much when you're deciding an "all time list", because FS1 tourneys were player hosted, monthly, and usually only 8-16 teams. FS2 tourneys are a whole nother monster, it's veryyy tough to win which is why lots of players (understandably so) have that "win one and we're out" mindset (and btw I still only look at major tourneys aka 32 teams, because remember mini tourneys don't matter ).
            Who cares lol I made 240-250$ off of winning player hosted tournaments on FS1. You guys get paid in Gkash, outfits, and in game achievement titles lol. We got that money via PayPal. By it not being the same animal you're right lol, FS1 tournaments bought me new jordans unlike your new flashy virtual title belt..
            Last edited by FelixFS; 07-19-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself...A Villian."

Sup FS1 Baddies...
              Charlie FelixFSDelonWright NickNick Domsbabygirl OrganFS What's matter FS2Hard that you gotta play other games instead?

Comment

Fixt took the L so hard, he had to insert another player's name.

Long live, Allen "Fixt" Iverson. Enjoy your hiatus. Trust no one...A ring is earned, not bought.

CaRL Still in a nursey home from that L he took from me in his last tournament...

Long Live, ShaqCarl... even pretending to be R0b1no still get you an L. At the end, supporting a cheater will always lose.

brb hide my grandma's phone

Comment

talk to a girl, and you'll win the tournament .

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                    "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself...A Villian."

Sup FS1 Baddies...
                    Charlie FelixFSDelonWright NickNick Domsbabygirl OrganFS What's matter FS2Hard that you gotta play other games instead?
                    I mean if I gotta sit in that corner like SashaVujacic "MachineWideOpen" it wouldn't be so hard to win. Congrats you gave DBLL the dimers badge in Hall of fame. Time to grind for that spark plug or championship DNA badge maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

I mean if I gotta sit in that corner like SashaVujacic "MachineWideOpen" it wouldn't be so hard to win. Congrats you gave DBLL the dimers badge in Hall of fame. Time to grind for that spark plug or championship DNA badge maybe?
                      When it comes down to offense, yes Kobe's a corner, but to imply that Kobe doesn't pull his weight especially after his amazing finals performance would be a complete misjudgement

Comment

lmao Everytime you tried to play FS2, you failed miserably. Your recent Summer Tournament for filling in Brian's spot that one day Brian disappear on Rival, your performance was laughable that Dylan had to iso... Funny Story, you played the "corner role" as well. You were v-cutting every second in the corner like wtf r u doing?

You know NOTHING about FS2.

When you are ready to be a big baller like me, hop on FS2 and handle this like men.

Felipe805, Keep polishing your skeecher shoes you won 8 years ago

Stick with FS3on3 cuz' your FS days is over baddie.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

lmao Everytime you tried to play FS2, you failed miserably. Your recent Summer Tournament for filling in Brian's spot that one day Brian disappear on Rival, your performance was laughable that Dylan had to iso... Funny Story, you played the "corner role" as well. You were v-cutting every second in the corner like wtf r u doing?

You know NOTHING about FS2.

When you are ready to be a big baller like me, hop on FS2 and handle this like men.

Felipe805, Keep polishing your skeecher shoes you won 8 years ago

Stick with FS3on3 cuz' your FS days is over baddie.
                          I know nothing about FS2? I'm not even ranked in total matches (like 1,000 played) lmao we both know I only played this game for 4 months straight and got a 75% win rate playing with Fowl as I've witnessed him murk you on many occasions before I sold my billy PG for 50 bucks. My very first game on FS2 I played with milks and strapped up this DBLL guy with FS1 face up rofl you're no goat that title belongs to ProjectAway. You're stupid fuck if you think I give a rats ass about being pro on a video game. Hope you can add these tournament wins to your resume basketballer.

My FS days may be over because I have a life, I'll suit up for a 1v1 lets do it partna
                          Last edited by FelixFS; 07-19-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

When it comes down to offense, yes Kobe's a corner, but to imply that Kobe doesn't pull his weight especially after his amazing finals performance would be a complete misjudgement
                            I was joking around lol I know he's a great player. This is how Blaise and I talk to each other

Comment

I know nothing about FS2? I'm not even ranked in total matches (like 1,000 played) lmao we both know I only played this game for 4 months straight and got a 75% win rate playing with Fowl as I've witnessed him murk you on many occasions before I sold my billy PG for 50 bucks. My very first game on FS2 I played with milks and strapped up this DBLL guy with FS1 face up rofl you're no goat that title belongs to ProjectAway. You're stupid fuck if you think I give a rats ass about being pro on a video game. Hope you can add these tournament wins to your resume basketballer.

My FS days may be over because I have a life, I'll suit up for a 1v1 lets do it partna
                              We need to have the BIG3 of FS, AKA fs1 og 1v1 tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post

We need to have the BIG3 of FS, AKA fs1 og 1v1 tournament.
                                make it happen, I'm down

Comment

Working...
                                X